• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, in the scenario that Toads is telling the truth and there’s a one-shot strongarm (permanent would be hella unbalanced)

D1 15v1v4
N1 14v1v4
D2 11v1v4
N2 10v1v4

Which is actually possible from a setup standpoint, though I wouldn’t use it (removing either surv or replace one-shot strongarm with a goon) but no way maf tried to kill Heyden and Chick last night

In the scenario that Toads suggested that he?s telling the truth

D1 14v1v5
N1 13v1v5
D2 10v1v5
N2 9v1v5
D3 7v5 (Surv dies in the best case scenario for town, but still an auto loss scenario)
N3 7v4 first successful lynch
D4 5v4
N4 5v3
D5 3v3

so what you are saying is that you guys need to lynch a scum tomorrow... well actually, you need to elect a town person as King first.
man I'm closer to victory than I thought

oh **** didn't think about maf blocking SK, that's lame.

Anyway, it's obvious who we're lynching tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so what you are saying is that you guys need to lynch a scum tomorrow... well actually, you need to elect a town person as King first.
Hmmm, maybe electing the HIT SAVED TOWN might've been a good idea for D2 :thinkthinkthink:

Dude, how dumb do you think we are, if the setup was setup like that, it would have been more unbalanced than SU2

talking about kings, where does this leave us with deciding a new king?

oh **** didn't think about maf blocking SK, that's lame.

Anyway, it's obvious who we're lynching tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmmm, maybe electing the HIT SAVED TOWN might've been a good idea for D2 :thinkthinkthink:

who are you lynching tomorrow?
why would you lynch a claiming third party non-hostile?
Why would you lynch a SK either?

you guys NEED to lynch a mafia tomorrow... not a TP of any kind

In the scenario that Toads suggested that he?s telling the truth

D1 14v1v5
N1 13v1v5
D2 10v1v5
N2 9v1v5
D3 7v5 (Surv dies in the best case scenario for town, but still an auto loss scenario)
N3 7v4 first successful lynch
D4 5v4
N4 5v3
D5 3v3

Also, in the scenario that Toads is telling the truth and there?s a one-shot strongarm (permanent would be hella unbalanced)

D1 15v1v4
N1 14v1v4
D2 11v1v4
N2 10v1v4

Which is actually possible from a setup standpoint, though I wouldn?t use it (removing either surv or replace one-shot strongarm with a goon) but no way maf tried to kill Heyden and Chick last night

This isn't the sort of thing you look at after uhh 4 shots and X glasses of wine. Regardless doesn't look right to me rn = don't agree with Toads idea.

Appreciate you simplifying that ty.

Hell no I'm not lynching you, you're my best asset to reaching my win condition.

Also asking me who I'll lynch loooool not like I've been screaming all of D2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am not mafia
please do something

Do you seriously expect us to believe that there’s 5 maf in this game. If it was 5 mafia, towns already lost

We should lynch inactives really....the ones who post imo are either important blue roles or scum...inactives are either town or scum...at least we only hit town if we do mislynches

Also Toads, I’m saying if the setup was that way, town’s already lost

well you lynch me tomorrow and its gonna show that:
A. you still have a full mafia team on the loose
B. you will be right where you are now as far as understanding those kills from N1
C. you will be so unsatisfied with my death tbh...

you just have to believe in me. I told everyone that if I am lying now, don't believe me ever and that will be on me

Pfft. I don't believe in you. Like others don't believe in me. SAYING that you're not scum doesn't tell anyone anything. Scum can say that too. If you're town you've got to prove that by being useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back