Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh can someone American tell me if the phases are pushed an hour forward or back because of daylight savings.

Uhh can someone American tell me if the phases are pushed an hour forward or back because of daylight savings.

Forward I think. For you, if it ended at 5, it’s now end at 4

- - - Post Merge - - -

There’s also the timer though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, I may have messed this up, ****. Actually, think that it’s pushed back, so the opposite of what I said

Yeah, it’s pushed back

Forward I think. For you, if it ended at 5, it’s now end at 4

- - - Post Merge - - -

There’s also the timer though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, I may have messed this up, ****. Actually, think that it’s pushed back, so the opposite of what I said

Yeah, it’s pushed back
2pm sucks for me oh well

Also I think we keep forgetting that Trundle could've been blue. I wonder how many shots Janitor gets at hiding a will.

Does DST occur at the same time in Australia as in the US?

Like, DST here in Europe was a week ago.

Yeah actually I'd take her reads with a grain of salt, don't really know what strategy she incorporated in lol

Panda, who do you wanna see crowned/lynched tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

same question for Senasai

- - - Post Merge - - -

5 invisible users
PUT YOUR HANDS UP

WAFFLE! If waffle isnt scum then I'll get myself fecking modkilled

- - - Post Merge - - -

What time is the end of night?

It should be 12:56 rn but it’s 11:56
Day/night usually ended at 6pst for me so now it will end at 5

Has Waffle done anything productive other than ****post and aggrivate other players?
Then what separates Waffles from someone like Bianca? Yes Bianca's arisen to be somewhat helpful now, but prior to Bianca being helpful you were still sus of Waffles but didn't really say why but sheep off other cases. Just curious.

Then what separates Waffles from someone like Bianca? Yes Bianca's arisen to be somewhat helpful now, but prior to Bianca being helpful you were still sus of Waffles but didn't really say why but sheep off other cases. Just curious.

You've pretty much explained yourself there. Waffle has been nothing but a burden all game and while Bianca was very unhelpful at the beginning, we've actually managed to wiggle something out of her. I would link f11 behaviour to Waffle as well.

You've pretty much explained yourself there. Waffle has been nothing but a burden all game and while Bianca was very unhelpful at the beginning, we've actually managed to wiggle something out of her. I would link f11 behaviour to Waffle as well.
Would you let me lynch you tomorrow? :3 :3 :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back