• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna lose guys, King Maker please king me ! I promise I'm Town.
What would you do as Queen?

@Heyden fair enough, idk why her softing blue makes her such a strong potential for town though, I feel like Karen in general makes plays that bait reactions when she softs but when she softed it felt more like a defense. Actually scumread her for it.

preview.jpg

ngl I'm kind of hoping Kermit gets mk'd now that she's asked for replacement since if she flips red like I'm guessing she will then I don't have to second guess my Dolby and Tina read and I'm REALLY not looking forward to having to look back through their posts and second guess literally every letter because they both feel town.
Ngl, Kermit?s flip would have a big impact on my read on you

Huh rip Toad I guess, still love u to death but you kinda got a little cocky for a survivor noah fence

The kill on Trundle and Vanessa make less sense to me than N1's kills. Granted I've never been good at determining why certain kills actually happen, I usually try to link who died with who they interacted with and then going back on those interactions, but with Vanessa I have not a clue and with Trundle I saw significance only with Tina, which makes no sense to me because:

So I read most of Tina's will, the quote I just picked up above (while not only catching my eye because I saw my name) is just a perfect demonstration of how much effort actually went into that will. While I haven't actually began to process whether or not the things she said I agree with, the time and back checking that went into this is incredible.

Town locked

time to wait for the next king I guess (Tina said she didn't really like or agree with my choices but in all honesty I don't actually care who becomes king, anyone not considering a lynch on Waffles or Sensai is scummy enough)

Well Noah Fence to you, but it was part of my plan the whole time to be a dickwad

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess thanks for backhanded compliment uwuwuwu

Jgh didnt really like where this is going we hVe to frigging lynch scum or we're definitely lose for reals we need to discuss and choose wisely who to lynch smh

Im not a type who makes hard reads cuz i suck at reading smh

Well Noah Fence to you, but it was part of my plan the whole time to be a dickwad

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess thanks for backhanded compliment uwuwuwu

Kiss me already :*

Jgh didnt really like where this is going we hVe to frigging lynch scum or we're definitely lose for reals we need to discuss and choose wisely who to lynch smh

Im not a type who makes hard reads cuz i suck at reading smh

This is a bad post even conceptually tbh

Why couldn't I get some fun aspect to my death besides staying alive for 24 hours, like I get to kill someone with me or something

Gonna admit got lose interest playing n1 because im just a servant nothing else i feel more motivated if I play a role with night action tbh

Also, still feeling that exact scum combo, but I doubt that Sensai would be scum the most out of all of them, as her reads don’t align with those of Kat or waffles. IMO, Tina, Heyden, and Jacob are town. Toads is irrelevant at this point. Which leaves: Sensai, Bianca, Kermit, Tae, f11, Kat, Panda, and Waffles. Under my current scumteam theory, there’s no way Kermit or Tae are scum. Bianca wouldn’t be scum either, leaving Panda and f11

Also, still feeling that exact scum combo, but I doubt that Sensai would be scum the most out of all of them, as her reads don’t align with those of Kat or waffles. IMO, Tina, Heyden, and Jacob are town. Toads is irrelevant at this point. Which leaves: Sensai, Bianca, Kermit, Tae, f11, Kat, Panda, and Waffles. Under my current scumteam theory, there’s no way Kermit or Tae are scum. Bianca wouldn’t be scum either, leaving Panda and f11

**** you

- - - Post Merge - - -

*waits for mods playing to give me a language infraction*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back