Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaand it all makes sense now. Assuming Panda isn't doctor (considering her anxiousness of dying she would've protected herself if doc tbh), we should be able to squeeze 1 more inspection out of you which is good cos maf can't roleblock twice in a row usually.
wtf I thought you were det.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yikes im dense. I’m really not mafia tho so uhm waffles lynch today, tae tomorrow and I have no idea who the last mafia is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yikes im dense. I’m really not mafia tho so uhm waffles lynch today, tae tomorrow and I have no idea who the last mafia is.
lmfao I thought YOU were detective, but yes, Waffles>Tae>then you or Jacob, leaning the latter atm cos I'm paranoid af.

You?re forgetting Mog/Kermit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Random thought off the top of my head, but I actually think I believe Sensai, f11 and Tae we?re both pretty anti-Sensai, to the point where I don?t consider Sensai/f11 to be a team possibility

I can't make sense of this paragraph. Could you please explain it a little more thoroughly?

@Sensai - your target if you were being honest was quite obviously going to be f11. You made clear enough when your focus was. That may be a sign in itself.

Coughing up nasty crap like crazy. Apologies in advance if this affects my gameplay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol i was really trying to keep it subtle when I discovered Tom's alignment since I scumleaned him the day before. When I found out Waffles alignment i stopped caring and made that my top priority. Luckily Dolby still shot correctly D3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't make sense of this paragraph. Could you please explain it a little more thoroughly?

@Sensai - your target if you were being honest was quite obviously going to be f11. You made clear enough when your focus was. That may be a sign in itself.

Coughing up nasty crap like crazy. Apologies in advance if this affects my gameplay.

I was debating between tae or f11 so it could of swung either way

I think he means he believes that Sensai is actually cop, and due to f11 and tae pushing super hard for Sensai, he doesn't think Sensai/f11 Sensai/tae make sense as a scum team, if that makes sense.

Also hope you feel better soon rip.

D4 Reads
Dolby confirmed by lynching on LYLO, Tina confirmed doc save (unless she withheld KP and lied but I doubt that)

Sensai, Hayden most likely town based on our role claims.

Also likely town but purely based off perception Mog, main point, why would Kat push for Kermit to be modkilled on the phase she could have possibly won, highly doubt Mog is scum

Bianca, I feel she's just blatant obvious town, proactivity on day 3 makes me more confident too, if she's scum I assume she would've jumped in for Kat or something instead of pushing her lynch

Jacob and f11 is a toss up, going through both their post filters, it just screams town to me so I'm conflicted af. Sensai should definitely inspect one of these 2.

Tae, process of elimination mainly if I'm gonna be honest, also the refusal to share thoughts on the 3 living godfathers struck me.

Waffles, aaaaand scum.

Don't think there's much to discuss at this point besides CROWNING QUEEN TINA, TINA LYNCHES WAFFLES. Then Sensai inspects someone and blah blah blah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also thx mafia for killing panda and killing townies, appreciate it :)

I'm not going to waste time/space repeating anything, so just going to say I agree with at least 90% of what Heyden just posted.

Also no one fall for Waffles last post.

Yeah, I meant Sensai/f11 couldn’t be a team, Sensai/Tae COULD be a team but it’s so extremely doubtful. There’s no way there’s a framer given Sensai claimed RBed and we have a janitor, so yeah, Id inspect f11. Tbh, really doubt it’s Jacob

ALL HAIL ETERNAL RULER DOLBY

Nearly 36 hours to lynch, Dolby can't be kinged tomorrow.

ETERNAL PRESIDENT RULES AGAIN.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, who's up for lynching waffles, feel like giving them a chance to speak first

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, I'm dumb, forgot Sensai inspected them, still want their reaction to that to be safe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh, the fact that I'm king is like really bad. Like REALLY bad

Doc, whoever you are, protect Sensai tonight, then the next night either me or Tina depending on which one survivies

Go ahead with the lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes please, i need doc to protect me one nore night so I can get a reading on one of the last 2 members of mafia

Hurry uo dooby im sooo bored and wanna read obs do it for my wincon pls

Daddy do it pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

Been seriously waiting for lynch since d2 or 3 until now u guys didnt like bruh smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gnight boiz

8RYyPSK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back