• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I wasn’t hit
Tbh, I think that this is indicative of a relatively noobish maf team honestly

Still think within Tae/f11/Sensai/Waffles honestly

Yeah I wasn’t hit
Tbh, I think that this is indicative of a relatively noobish maf team honestly

Still think within Tae/f11/Sensai/Waffles honestly
if I was mafia I would have killed Jacob tbh.

Km, whoever they are, should make Heyden or Tina king honestly

- - - Post Merge - - -

im actually in such disbelief why the **** would they kill panda

I have an explanation that it was a failed bluesnipe, but that only works if Sensai is maf

Anyway, I think the obvious choice for King (queen?) is Tina, I don't think I was hit so I'm 100% making it to D5. I'll double check though.

Anyway, I think the obvious choice for King (queen?) is Tina, I don't think I was hit so I'm 100% making it to D5. I'll double check though.

Queen

Tbh, I was kinda tempted to advocate for Bianca being Queen for an Eternal President puppet government

Yeah Tina's a girl idk if people address by queen though, I've only seen kings before tbh
Bianca is good too as long as she promises not to astray off

Well I am going with my plan to lynch whoever Dolby chooses...I dont want the King or Queen title to be given to scum

I was hit me wid teh best shot

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh yeeee baby i loveeee you boii

I was hit me wid teh best shot

Found out what scum’s plan was :):):):):):)

Yeah, no way that maf’s gonna hit waffles, she was practically guaranteed to be lynched today

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Ness gave maf a role that let them hold KP for one night, then let out an additional 2 for the one they withheld I’d honestly scream. We’d lose our ML but it’s not GG

Meh they killed Panda I wouldn't be surprised, but waffles is scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

OR she's pulling a bianca 2.0, sacrificing herself

Meh they killed Panda I wouldn't be surprised, but waffles is scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

OR she's pulling a bianca 2.0, sacrificing herself
That’s what I’m thinking but low key who’s WORTH saving at this point for maf

Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why cant we have semi fun moments

Yeah, no way that maf’s gonna hit waffles, she was practically guaranteed to be lynched today

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Ness gave maf a role that let them hold KP for one night, then let out an additional 2 for the one they withheld I’d honestly scream. We’d lose our ML but it’s not GG
also might be a plan to bait out the doc.

If there's a strongarm they would've used it on me if it already wasn't. Strongmans are usually 1-shot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I highly doubt they'd get a janitor AND something like that, they could've had lover too if toads picked a scum, it'd just be 2 maf sided against 5 blue roles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think everyone's checked in but seriously, if Waffles was town why would mafia kill her AND doctor protect them????? I'm gonna say maf NK'd but why I just don't understandd

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waffles what are your reads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back