• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
3:30am for mog, don't think she'll pop up for a while tbh

Ugh

Ok then

I’m thinking I’ll vote waffles sometime tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -

F11, has anything changed for you in the past couple of hours?

Actually, I think Waffles/Kat/Sensai/Tae would work as a scumteam. Would need to investigate though

Ugh

Ok then

I’m thinking I’ll vote waffles sometime tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -
F11, has anything changed for you in the past couple of hours?
not really. Waffles has a chance to be scum but this post gave me town vibes
Gonna admit got lose interest playing n1 because im just a servant nothing else i feel more motivated if I play a role with night action tbh
unless waffles is just a goon lawl

Honestly, I’m low key paranoid that Heyden’s maf and just took me for a bender, moreover, I feel the link between Sensai and Kat is stronger. IMO, Waffles/Sensai/Kat still makes the most sense

If I'm maf I would'nt have said I wasn't hit tho, that just brought more attention to me.
If I was scum who'd you think my partners are?

If I'm maf I would'nt have said I wasn't hit tho, that just brought more attention to me.
If I was scum who'd you think my partners are?

Tbh, no idea. He only universal constant I have is Kat/Sensai

I pr read Kat over waffles but whatever you believe I guess, I suck at blue hunting

Did it on Kat, honestly more confident in Kat/Sensai than Waffles. IMO, Tae makes sense as a fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back