Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may look like I’m not putting in much effort to not die, but I’m just a townie and I honestly get why people sus me. I’ve tried to put out my thoughts and contribute, but if I’m just a distraction then I’m ok with dying

Hooray for last minute WIFOM. Yeah if you think I’m scum, I’m at least a self aware scum :lemon:

Ok, we have two minutes. I'm gonna send it on Evan probs. I think the only person I could be swayed to literally last minute is Bianca

that last post of evans feels scummy af tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

hhhhh but then why isnt there pushback ****

that last post of evans feels scummy af tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

hhhhh but then why isnt there pushback ****

you don't see pushback as much in kingmaker, if someone tried to defend him at this point it'd be too obvious

Night 1

"This is an outrage!" Boomed one of the many within the Council of Gods.

"What do you expect us to do now that Osiris has disappeared, we can't go on without bring justice to this!"

"If I may, everyone." Dolby walked in through the crowd. "I believe I happen to have a decent idea of whom our killer may be. Within the last 31 full moons, we have searched for our culprit to no avail. I happen to think that the killer would be among these mortals: SensaiGallade, AmazonEvan19, and Arstotzkan.

I've been observing them for some time, and it happened to be that all 3 of them were present on the day that he happened to have died. Particularly, I believe that AmazonEvan19 is most likely among the 3 of them-"

"I've heard quite enough!" Boomed Set, the king of the gods. "It has become increasingly evident to me that our murderer is none other than AmazonEvan19. I will have them killed imediately!"

Dolby was shocked. "But, king, I'm not certain on any of this data! I only have what I know!"

But it was too late. Set had already went to the mortal world. Changing his form into an impressive beast, he struck down and killed AmazonEvan19 immediately.

The council all looked at Set as he came into the room, horrified at the improper execution that their king just comitted.

"There. Our problem is solved. Council dismissed."

Among the crowd, some individuals smile in glee at what had happened.

AmazonEvan19 was lynched. They were a Servant of the Pharaoh (Townie).

AmazonEvan19 said:
Servant of the Pharaoh (Townie)

You are a Servant of the Pharaoh. Your entire life revolves around worshiping the gods by doing work in the Pharaoh's name. You have your own job, but at the core you are nothing more than an innocent citizen of Egypt.

You are a Townie. You have no special abilities other than your voice and vote. You may be kinged.

Wincondition: Rid the town of all hostile non-town aligned players. You win once all threats to town have been eliminated.

Night 1 has started. You now have 24 hours to send in any actions you may have, along with a last-will in the event that you die. If you are sending in a last will, please title your Pm with "Will".

Time Until EoN:
bla_1509584400.png

Last edited:
dnno.gif

I tried to tell ya guys

No hard feelings, thanks Ness for running this. I love the theme and wish I could have enjoyed it a bit longer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back