Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said "I want a newbie", therefore not specifying who you are talking about :thinking:

I assumed that meant Ryumia.

Although personally, I think if a newer player was made King I'd like to see Vanessa. We've seen her town play so I want to see what she is like under pressure here.

Idk, I do find it very interesting that after f11 posted this

You make a point to use a GIF

And make a point to include humor

cuz that gif basically describes what's going on

I knew it would look bad after f11 said that, but I don't really care since I wanted to post it

Why does everyone think it is a good idea for ne to be king
Recall that all of my scumreads last game were wrong
If I am made king I am going to cry into my cough medicine

Personally, as someone who has been playing mafia for four years I cannot trust super experienced players. They can do easily twist a lynch to their agenda. I feel we learn more from players who aren't known for being super amazing at scum play.

I wouldn't specifically say I would want you as king/queen (i have no idea who i want tbh) but I think newer players like yourself need a spotlight and should be given a chance to drive town in the right direction rather than be overshadowed by the more experienced players.

Out of all the players so far, the one least likely to be scum based on previous scum games I had with him is Evan. He is always town or blue role

Out of all the players so far, the one least likely to be scum based on previous scum games I had with him is Evan. He is always town or blue role

Ok

I was wrong

F11's prob inno, don't know about Cleb, but it's Kat/Evan/Bianca in my mind right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, no actually that doesn't make sense. I don't think Kat would sus two teammates

bianca pls

me being blue or town in prior games doesn't mean I'm blue or town in this game.

Unless you'd like to try and use meta or ISO my posts to determine if I'm town or not, the above just sounds super weak and like you're trying to get on my good side

@Dolby: Why does Bianca's statement clear f11 in your mind?

bianca pls

me being blue or town in prior games doesn't mean I'm blue or town in this game.

Unless you'd like to try and use meta or ISO my posts to determine if I'm town or not, the above just sounds super weak and like you're trying to get on my good side

@Dolby: Why does Bianca's statement clear f11 in your mind?

Tbh, I was just writing an unfiltered conspiracy that floated through my head

Bianca honey

giphy-42.gif

I'm just calling it now, it's Tina. It's a shame Dolby is town reading her.

like idk if bianca's being genuine or just being super brazen in trying to pocket dolby and me, hoping that we'd never think scum would be that brazen

I'm just calling it now, it's Tina. It's a shame Dolby is town reading her.

It's not. Which is why I really hope you don't get King'd. You're so horribly wrong on me that I am hesitant to trust your judgement on others either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back