Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well idk, we have 2 mislynches so we can just blitz these lynches. Sensai will be killed off tonight, only way scum can win is by avoiding blues and killing townies, but leaving doc alive is suicide.

Town has won!!

Well idk, we have 2 mislynches so we can just blitz these lynches. Sensai will be killed off tonight, only way scum can win is by avoiding blues and killing townies, but leaving doc alive is suicide.

Town has won!!

Complacency always leads to town downfall. I was dropped into a 12v1 (replacing Tina), with confirmed Doc, det (it was a PM group so I didn't know who it was initially), vig, lover pair, kingmaker, and one inspected townie. I ended up winning because town was complacent. Only one member actually did any analysis after D4, they were wrong, and because of that, town lost

My only problem is, if bianca is KM why didn't she check in EoN?

KM must've been here to elect Sensai

Town has won!!

We ain't blitzing ****. If we mislynch today then I'll need doc to protect me again so I can investigate someone else, most likely Bianca or Jacob

- - - Post Merge - - -

My only problem is, if bianca is KM why didn't she check in EoN?

KM must've been here to elect Sensai

Thats what I was thinking. Bianca wasn't here when I was elected.

Guys, we have one dead maf who consistantly sussed Bianca through the entire game, one who wanted her D1 lynched passively, and one who was passionate and vocal that she wanted a Bianca D1 lynch. In fact, waffles also was passionate and vocal that she didn't want an f11 lynch as well. There's no way multiple maf would bus their teammate to the extent to go after them for D1 lynch

Sorry okay, just got home. Keeping our options broad;
Dolby is confirmed by lynching on LYLO
Tina is confirmed by doctor save
Sensai is confirmed by doctor save and is detective

Leaving Hayden(?), Mog, Jacob, Crys, Bianca. I'd pull myself out of the list but technically I'm not confirmed. I'll go back and read in a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But again;
I know I'm town
Kat pushed for Kermits modkill on LYLO
Bianca I highly doubt is scum with how she's been thrown around like a ball, and Tae/Waffles seemed to mock her with the 'I'm town not mafia' business.
And, f11 returned town.

I think the obvious choice is obvious, I know there might be a framer but in a game with 5 blues, 4 mafia PRs and a potentially hostile lover, ehhh idk.

And like I really think Crys is town especially mentioning how she put that white text at the start, 'I haven't been mafia in 2 years'

- - - Post Merge - - -

You spelled your name wrong smh
lmao shhh
are u doctor

Sorry okay, just got home. Keeping our options broad;
Dolby is confirmed by lynching on LYLO
Tina is confirmed by doctor save
Sensai is confirmed by doctor save and is detective

Leaving Hayden(?), Mog, Jacob, Crys, Bianca. I'd pull myself out of the list but technically I'm not confirmed. I'll go back and read in a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But again;
I know I'm town
Kat pushed for Kermits modkill on LYLO
Bianca I highly doubt is scum with how she's been thrown around like a ball, and Tae/Waffles seemed to mock her with the 'I'm town not mafia' business.
And, f11 returned town.

I think the obvious choice is obvious, I know there might be a framer but in a game with 5 blues, 4 mafia PRs and a potentially hostile lover, ehhh idk.

Here's what's holding me up. Bianca is scum, which I doubt so much to the point where she's townier than f11 imo, we have a Jacob goon, or we have f11 mafia framer, who framed herself to appear as town. Sensai pretty much announced that she was investigating between f11 and Jacob last night, which means that if either of them was a normal framer, they would have framed the other to appear as mafia, meaning that normal framer Jacob frames f11 to appear as mafia. If we have framer which can make mafia return as town, framer f11 framed herself to return as town, so what this really comes down to for me is do I believe that we have a mafia framer, or a mafia goon, and I'm honestly not sure which is more likely. However, again, there's the behavior to consider, Bianca was severely pushed around by mafia, which rules her out imo and puts her in a separete catagory from the other two. f11 went hard out for a Sensai lynch, including pushing for Kat (the less valuable teammate) or waffles, and actually went to the effort to make a case against Sensai to validate this. Waffles also was hard out against a f11 lynch D1. So, I agree with you that it's Jacob or f11, I disagree that the choice is obvious

what are you talking about. use your head dude.
don't you think that if the og KM was mafia aligned, when the og KM dies, wouldn't it go to a mafia goon (the mafia ver of a vanilla townie)

because doesnt mafia goon equate to vanilla townie?
correct me if im wrong, but i just assumed since KM can only be passed to a townie if they die that if the starting km was mafia it would be the same logic.
With how much tae talked and brought up the idea of goons, I'm pretty sure the last one is a goon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's like he knew there's a goon

I can't really say I know how to comment in analytical defense, but I would be absolutely floored if Crys isn't mafia. Either way, the mafia pool is too small for a claim to ruin the game, so I think now is a good time to claim.

I am Khonsu, God of the Moon (1-Shot Coward). I used my hide Night 2, I thought I would get killed by mafia for being generally town-read. Basically a townie at this point, but don't contribute to townie numbers for mafia alt win.

I can't really say I know how to comment in analytical defense, but I would be absolutely floored if Crys isn't mafia. Either way, the mafia pool is too small for a claim to ruin the game, so I think now is a good time to claim.

I am Khonsu, God of the Moon (1-Shot Coward). I used my hide Night 2, I thought I would get killed by mafia for being generally town-read. Basically a townie at this point, but don't contribute to townie numbers for mafia alt win.

ugh

You are seriously making me doubt who I want lynched with that. Honestly feels like a safe claim

I dunno man, cowards are only really in games with strongmans, bc cowards can run from that.

Also, veteran, doctor AND cowards? seems a bit leaning on the townside

ugh

You are seriously making me doubt who I want lynched with that. Honestly feels like a safe claim

Well for the purpose of the game if you lynch me first, at least it'll prove crys is mafia. We're still going to win (God forbid theres a curveball somewhere) so it's not like it matters.

The role makes sense meta wise but I'm so sure that the last one is goon, wtf.

3 protective roles though.

I wanna say 3 protective roles correlates to the third party needing to keep a completely random player alive, with the janitor and role blocker seriously skewing important data, and having the alt win of killing only townies, it makes sense for there to be a lot of ways to avoid giving mafia more information than the town would have.

I'm thinking it's a safeclaim Kat came up with tbh, Kat put coward in her cult game and it's not really something that ever comes up on TBT mafia.

Ness put janitor for the sake of wills, why would he put coward in?? idek

- - - Post Merge - - -

Godfather, Roleblocker, Janitor, Goon
Detective, Doctor, Vigilante, Veteran, Coward, Hero
Lover

It just doesn't, feel right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back