Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, have a tier chart

Dolby/Tina/Kat/Kermit
Heyden/f11/Jacob/Tae/Panda/Trundle
Vanessa/Bianca/Waffles/Ryumia/Sensai

I'm pretty sure there's scum in each of these tiers per balancing imo. Semifirm on Kat/Waffles, maybe tae/f11/sensai/vanessa.

oh beebee you left me out, tier me a new one

1) We shouldn't publicly speculate on who is KM. Keep that to oneself.
2) A lot of people seemed to agree with a D1 Dolby King'ing.

True, but just a weird thought came to my mind..I mean if Dolby and Jacob are both scum, then this kingmaker is not good at giving good decisions...

this from the person whose main angle is that "she is town"
I would 1 million percent would say that vanessa isn't kingmaker, in fact she is more likely scum at this point... she needs to be thought of with F11 and the coasters for lynch tomorrow

I've been starting to think as well actually.

I don't agree with Evan's lynch

no **** sherlock, I don't think you will find too many people that would agree with it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been starting to think as well actually.

yeah, her, F11, Sensai... one of them hats be scum. But if were being honest I think F11 and Sensai are more likely than vanessa

this from the person whose main angle is that "she is town"
I would 1 million percent would say that vanessa isn't kingmaker, in fact she is more likely scum at this point... she needs to be thought of with F11 and the coasters for lynch tomorrow

i get that, but even saying **** like this out in the open is so anti-town it makes me want to bash my ****ing head in.

Def lynch Sensai tomorrow.. but uh, what’s the chance of heyden bambozling was us the whole time?

i feel so uncomfortable with this toad/heyden exchange that this statement doesn't seem too far fetched of us being bamboozled.

i get that, but even saying **** like this out in the open is so anti-town it makes me want to bash my ****ing head in.

i feel so uncomfortable with this toad/heyden exchange that this statement doesn't seem too far fetched of us being bamboozled.

news flash, I'm not town... never said I was

toad whats your stand on a waffles lynch?

heyden says lynch em, so I say lets do it.

Kingmaker, make me king and I promise to lynch waffles in my first post of kingship that way we get this ball rolling

I have a feeling I'mma die tonight so can someone save me pls. Or watch me since watchers are common in kingmakers, thanks!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

heyden says lynch em, so I say lets do it.

Kingmaker, make me king and I promise to lynch waffles in my first post of kingship that way we get this ball rolling
hmm tempting :lemon:

I have a feeling I'mma die tonight so can someone save me pls. Or watch me since watchers are common in kingmakers, thanks!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmm tempting :lemon:

I can genuinely say that I won't kill you tonight, because I'm a ****ing survivor who can't do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back