• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kermit - This is more or less a gut feeling based on the little Kermit has supplied so far. I'm not confident in this read and I could definitely be way off. She made a short post earlier today that had a town vibe to it and I saw no red flags.

Bianca - I honestly think Bianca can get super fixated on one small thing and latch onto it. Her mafia behavior is less push more coast (from what I've seen so far) so I believe her whole Ryumia + Trundle thing is entirely noob town.

Tae - While Tae has largely went AFK due to being busy, the posts he made N1 were pretty solid overall. Interrogation and good reads in my opinion, regardless of whether I agreed with them. I see little reason to scum read but again, I could be wrong.

f11 - This is a hard one because Crys always play low activity, especially when she is uninterested in a game. If I had to call it out I would say it's just a boredom game for her. She would probably be keeping her guard up right now if she was mafia.

Thanks for answering!

Your answers make a lot of sense. But Q: are you going through these in linear order? Because it doesn't seem rn that you know that Tom is dead.

Ok. In that case, I'm putting down the vote on Tom. It's fingers crossed from here, and I can just stop worrying about it while trying to enjoy the art show.

Thanks everyone for bearing with me as your relatively slow King

I'm not sure if you have voted yet or not but I actually think we should lynch Waffles.

lol yep just read that. why didn't he claim. ffs dude

- - - Post Merge - - -

well i'll talk to you guys in 24 hours

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure if you have voted yet or not but I actually think we should lynch Waffles.

in retrospect this looks completely fake

Toads please I beg you, kill Waffles. It's the only way even you'll have a chance, which is slim unless there's some loophole.

Lol what? Are you threatening me? Besides I can't kill anything.... what part of being the goddess of live makes you think I can kill anything

Lol what? Are you threatening me? Besides I can't kill anything.... what part of being the goddess of live makes you think I can kill anything
Give up. Kill 3 wasn't from Tom, so idk who else it would be. No way there's 5 maf bc that + SK/Survivor is terrible for town.

lol yep just read that. why didn't he claim. ffs dude

- - - Post Merge - - -

well i'll talk to you guys in 24 hours

- - - Post Merge - - -

in retrospect this looks completely fake

I like that you realise that. Cos it was in a flurry of posts though I didn't question it.

Give up. Kill 3 wasn't from Tom, so idk who else it would be. No way there's 5 maf bc that + SK/Survivor is terrible for town.

5 mafia + Survivor isn't imbalanced. In fact in that set up with kingmaker set up I wouldn't be surprised to see another vigilante, who also should not claim for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

pray your cop/doctor are competent :)

5 mafia + Survivor isn't imbalanced. In fact in that set up with kingmaker set up I wouldn't be surprised to see another vigilante, who also should not claim for you

Oh ffs, game is functionally over the moment that maf outnumbers town, unless maf KP was one at the time and there’s a vig. 5 maf+surv=town auto loss after a D2 ML, even if surv dies. It’s pointless anyway because if you are SK and not maf (don’t think that there’s be one-shot strongarm plus surv either) they’re going to block you tonight

you spelled serial killer wrong.

Also, if we have a watcher, I would highly suggest that they go on Toads tonight

Oh ffs, game is functionally over the moment that maf outnumbers town, unless maf KP was one at the time and there’s a vig. 5 maf+surv=town auto loss after a D2 ML, even if surv dies. It’s pointless anyway because if you are SK and not maf (don’t think that there’s be one-shot strongarm plus surv either) they’re going to block you tonight

come block me beebees, I ain't got no role to stop

Oh ffs, game is functionally over the moment that maf outnumbers town, unless maf KP was one at the time and there?s a vig. 5 maf+surv=town auto loss after a D2 ML, even if surv dies. It?s pointless anyway because if you are SK and not maf (don?t think that there?s be one-shot strongarm plus surv either) they?re going to block you tonight

Dolbs I'm tipsy can you spell out the math. I can't imagine a game being designed to end so early.

Dolbs I'm tipsy can you spell out the math. I can't imagine a game being designed to end so early.
In the scenario that Toads suggested that he’s telling the truth

D1 14v1v5
N1 13v1v5
D2 10v1v5
N2 9v1v5
D3 7v5 (Surv dies in the best case scenario for town, but still an auto loss scenario)
N3 7v4 first successful lynch
D4 5v4
N4 5v3
D5 3v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back