• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick reads, separate living players by what you think their alignment is and if possible, give a reason why:

SensaiGallade
Dolby
Tina
Heyden
f11
Jacob
Mog
Tae
Bianca

No Sensai inspect Crys or Jacob, I'm pretty sure it's tae at this point. Also let me be king just once :'(

Also I thought MOG WAS HERO with how Kermit softed 'kinda important'

- - - Post Merge - - -

also wtf who's the goon :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we might have framer left o boi

No Sensai inspect Crys or Jacob, I'm pretty sure it's tae at this point. Also let me be king just once :'(

Also I thought MOG WAS HERO with how Kermit softed 'kinda important'

I did too haha.

And I think I agree with Heyden on his inspection picks.

because I pretty sure Bianca is town, I think mog is [redacted], and I know I am town.

In that case, who do you think is the last scum member, not including Tae?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now that 2 maf is dead, does this mean KP has reduced to 1?

Town.

SensaiGallade
Dolby
Tina
Heyden
f11

Pretty much town - softed role
Mog

Bianca - I wanna say town because of how mafia talked about her and I think she would get coached so she wouldn?t run wildly in thread.
Jacob - Was never confirmed. I want to go back and look at his interactions with scum.

Tae - mafia

It's Jacob or Crys at this point, slightly ever so slightly Bianca is a possibility but I'll cry if she's scum tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

can night end early or nah, I'm pretty sure there's like only like 3 actions

Tae not posting when I saw him in here a little while ago is very telling. He also avoided posted in here N3.

It's Jacob or Crys at this point, slightly ever so slightly Bianca is a possibility but I'll cry if she's scum tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

can night end early or nah, I'm pretty sure there's like only like 3 actions

I'll end it several hours after all actions sure

Seeing as wills are now guaranteed to be revealed make sure to utilise them!

I wanted to do some reading but if it's going to end early I don't know how likely that is. I'm still leaning on Tae/f11 but uncertainty is kind of hitting me on that second name now.

Oh wow, back from school and read up. Dolby kingship reigns SUPREME

While reading, I guess this stood out as far as strange player reactions go:

oh yay!! happy day!

Posted 2 minutes after reveal, reveal not being at a set time. Kinda strange. Meh, picking at straws

Logically Tae is the next best lynch no doubt about it, but it's been addressed that I might be the last mafia? I really can't say I have a helpful response to this, no actual case has been directed towards me yet...

If you want my two cents, take a look back on evidence spotlighted on F11, and compare it to the evidence spotlighted on me...
Also Sensai feel free to inspect me to ease suspicion

If its coming down to Me v F11 as the final mafia, I'd be in support naturally for F11 -- but only after lynching tae!

Bianca had be hovering a while before the reveal. I can't remember how long before admittedly - just remember seeing her name.

Please guys dont waste a sus on me seriously...I am not mafia...I am logged in and I did catch the reveal but I am between classes now so. soo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back