Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if u dont really wanna lynch me then dont make me win bby i was kinda happy for a lynch even inactivity doesnt work and I have school im too busy now smh

End our suffering pls ugh just letting u know 3 more frigging scum alive in game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course im bored and busy game is too long for me didnt expect 20 players huhuhu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeye buy Sensai thanks for helping my wincon mwah

Bye*** gdi

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dude i was waiting for that omg gid good bruh

And if u dont really wanna lynch me then dont make me win bby i was kinda happy for a lynch even inactivity doesnt work and I have school im too busy now smh

End our suffering pls ugh just letting u know 3 more frigging scum alive in game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course im bored and busy game is too long for me didnt expect 20 players huhuhu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeye buy Sensai thanks for helping my wincon mwah

Don't play in the first place then

- - - Post Merge - - -

5 mafia is highly unbalanced is it not?

- - - Post Merge - - -

5 mafia is highly unbalanced is it not?

Atay i didnt know it was that long i usually play around 13 or less players

Dude i seriously dunno i guess would be total 3 scum in 20 plagers cu, we have TP here

- - - Post Merge - - -

20 players is like huge ass big and frustrating go analyze im too lazy n1 i just go for ez reads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow harsh tone while low tier players gets special treatment rip ��

My class started around D2 and didnt have time tk check tbt that much i cant predict the future i was hella busy af

If u kill a hero mafia role ur ded :) thats the description

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any last words your majesty :lemon:

Play nier automata youll get all the answers there
Now i kinda know my playstyle smh at least i learn smthing new i give up i never been so pressured in my entire life

Heyden I commend you

Night 4

YALL ARE GOING TOO FAST I CANT WRITE FLAVOUR ON IPHONE

ITookYourWaffles was lynched. Their role was Khepri - God of Rebirth (2-Shot Janitor)

ITookYourWaffles said:
Khepri - God of Rebirth (2-Shot Janitor)

You are Khepri, the god of Rebirth and the morning sun. The people of Egypt worship you as the god of the morning sun, but for the past century you have felt as if this was hardly anything worth feeling pride for. You want to feel something much more...sinister. An urge, rather, to do something that you will never forget. With a plan in mind, you will cast the Scarab beetles as a plague among the citizens of Egypt to cause utmost suffering and dread upon millions of souls, all for your own sadistic pleasure.

You are a 2-Shot Janitor. At night, you may send in an action among 1 player set to be killed by your team. If your action is successful, then the player targeted will not have both their role and last will revealed to the town, but will instead be revealed to you and your scum team.

Wincondition: Have your team equal or outweigh the Town in numbers.

Upon the death of the Janitor, Trundle and Panda's roles are now known.

Trundle said:
Horus - God of the Pharaoh (Kingmaker)

You are Horus, the god of the Pharaoh and vengeance. Just before the death of your father Osiris, your mother Isis managed to revive Osiris for a brief amount of time to have you be born as the heir to the king. However, it isn't that simple to become the Pharaoh. Whenever a new Pharaoh is crowned, they will have part of your spirit inside of them, which will aid you in finding the murderer of your father. With your sense of justice and wisdom, you are certain on who would succeed as Pharaoh.

You are the Kingmaker. During each day phase, you may PM the host to choose who will be the king for said day phase. You can not crown yourself as king. You may crown a player two times in a row.

You are NOT allowed to reveal yourself to the thread that you are the Kingmaker.

Wincondition: Rid the town of all hostile non-town aligned players. You win once all threats to town have been eliminated.

Please respond to this PM stating who you would like to be the King for Day 1.

PandaDarling said:
Anubis, God of Embalming (Hero)

You are Anubis, the god of preservation. Distraught at the death of your dearest friend Osiris, you immediately took action and saved the pieces that remained of his body. You knew Osiris better than almost anyone, you want nothing more than for his killer to be brought to justice. Given your knowledge, you're skeptical of any successor kings. If one is to so much as try to attack you, then you'll be prepared.

You are a Hero. If the king chooses to lynch you during the day, then instead of your death, the current king shall die instead. You may be king.

Wincondition: Rid the town of all hostile non-town aligned players. You win once all threats to the town have been eliminated.

24 hours to submit actions

Last edited:
Actually it was too hard i cant defend myself and all sorry guys actually it was too obvious so ye surrender :(

I can feel the pressure didnt wanna go to this forum lol

Heyden I commend ya gg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back