• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously tho, if Dolby is scum, Heyden is definitely scum as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh crap moment of truth....dolby voted

Good choice, I guess fingers crossed now...

Night 3

The Council of the Gods were stirring. It had been 4 moons since the plague, and everyone was still confused about the details.

"This was no ordinary plague, there were citizens of Europe who were torn to shreds in the streets! I even saw a little girl have what looked to be blades pierced through her back and out her chest!"

"Not only that, but Hathor has disappeared ever since the plague occurred. I have a horrible feeling that our killer might have gotten her, too." Said one of the gods.

Set glared at them. "Pardon me, I believe we had already found our killer! It was stated none other then by Dolby, so what is the issue?"

"I'm afraid that isn't true, my king." All of the gods turned their attention to the voice, it was Dolby.

"Ah, if it isn't our savior! What is it now, brave sir?"

"You know damn well that you're lying through your teeth. You deserve to rot in the Underworld. When you go there, why don't you pay Hathor a visit? I know that you're the one that orchestrated that she be trapped there for eternity." Dolby was passionate, yet contained hints of burning rage.

Some gods began to skeptically looked towards Set.

"Oh? Is that so? Well, how do we know that you're telling the truth? I mean, after all, the others certainly speculate for whatever reason that our killer is still on the leash. Why would I, as your magnificent king, hurt anyone?"

Dolby smirked. "Its because you murdered Osiris. You killed him because you wanted the throne all to yourself. I have evidence to back it up as well."

Dolby proceeded to present his case, the gods were collectively struck with awe. Set began to sweat profoundly.

"Y-you...liar! All lies! I'll have your head ripped off for this!" Set proceeded to attempt to transform into a ferocious beast, but to no avail. The gods joined together and apprehended Set before he could cause any harm to Dolby.

"This...this is mutany! I'm your king!"

"Not anymore. Set, as your faithful assistant, I sentence you to the underworld where you will join your brother to rot in hell."

Arstotzkan was sentenced to be forever imprisoned in The Underworld. Their role was Set - God of Violence (Godfather)

Arstotzkan's role:

Arstotzkan said:
Set - God of Violence (Godfather)

You are Set, the god of Violence, deserts, storms, disorder and foreigners. You represent the evil that resides within Egypt. Driven by your lust for being the Pharaoh and the jealousy of your brother Osiris, you chose to take power by force and mutilated Osiris to attempt to take the throne for yourself. However, very recently a new power has come to take vengeance upon your crimes. You refuse to allow this to happen, and you will do whatever it takes to become the one, true Pharaoh of egypt.

You are a Godfather. If you are investigated, you will return back as town. You can be king.

Wincondition: Have your team equal or outweigh the Town in numbers.

Night 3 has begun. You have 24 hours to send in actions.

Time until EoN
bla_1510023600.png

wait are you serious

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG THANK GOD

And y’all doubted me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright so we?re at 8v3 right now, two deaths makes 6v3, however, if there is a vig, tonight is the perfect night to shoot a missed shot makes it 5v3, which doesn?t guarantee town loss. If it hits, 6v2 and we have a free ML

The following are all town: myself, Heyden, Tina, Jacob, Mog/Kermit

Sensai and waffles are almost definitely mafia. The last mafia is likely in Tae/f11/Panda/Bianca obviously. Would recommend a second vig to shoot either Sensai or waffles

WHERE IS MY WILL NESS MY WILL WAS GLORIOUS

My time here is done
My blood runs red
The game goes on
And Im left for dead

I wish scum the best
May they live well
Hope the town rots
I'll see yall in hell :lemon:

Gl my scum children :,)

Last edited:
Glory to Arstotzka idk how to spell it