• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell screw ness
My end here is lame
My role was a hot mess
Good luck in my next game

- - - Post Merge - - -

8 for mog
2 for ryumia
2 for Kat
1 for chick

Almost home :)

Remember ladybug
When I was insane
A hole I sure dug
Mog's belief did not wane

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mog's the best at mafia
Whether wolf or town
When she aims to shoot ya
You're definitely going down

I'm good with Kat too Dolby. If it's Tina I'll lynch myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If not Kat/Dolby then scum has to lie in mog/Panda. The kills indicate the mafia isn't fear-killing strong players. A weaker team would likely be killing us off two a night rather than their current pattern of one strong/one newer player. Plus it gives the impression that they need us alive so that their strongest link isn't scum read for surviving. Both of these lead me to believe there must be stronger player amongst them regardless of whether or not Ness purposely balanced the teams.
A weak scum team would've killed you and glow, chick was strategic imo. If you and Dolby died n2 assuming you're town, well it's Kat. My guess is scum kept you alive to keep the options broad. If it's not Kat then Sensai/f11/tae/panda have played a good game

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol i keep forgetting jacob exists, I feel like he's gonna start coasting

My freaking computer charger picks now to not work.... judging g between going to Walmart to get a new charger or just doing all these on Mobile lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coached my first game
I'm sure I was a wreck
You are the scum mame
And death to kolech

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ryumia for real doe
You played really skilled
Thanks for joining the show
Too bad you got modkilled

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mog gave lots of bells
More poems I will write
Personality that sells
And body that's tight

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mog - 5 poems
Ryumia - 1 poem
Kat - 1 poem
Chick - 1 poem
Ness - 5 poems

Mog is my lover
I think we'd all agree
You are unlike any other
I give my heart to thee

why's my vpn doing this

- - - Post Merge - - -

dolby do you plan to lynch today or tomorrow btw

It's pretty clear that nothing productive is going to be accomplished here. It's 11:30pm already so I'm just going to get an early night. Taking tomorrow off uni due to this ***** of a virus so I'll likely be around all day. Night guys have fun.

Mog please marry me
Pick me you'll be so happy
I promise you will see
Wow these poems got sappy

Ness chose me for Hathor
The dye is now cast
My ego now very sore
And I'm putting you on blast

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I'm going to Walmart to buy a new charger

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness I know that I muse
And I act quite agog
Don't worry I love yous
Just not as much as mog

Kat as a mafia player
Is the best we ever had
Screw any nay-sayer
And I love your dad

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 for mog
3 for ness
1 for Ryumia
1 for chick
1 for Evan
1 for glow
1 for tom

Someone bought some for others and I'm going to Best Buy because Walmart sucks

If today lynch is on the table then **** this

WHY IS A LYNCH EVEN BEING CONSIDERED RIGHT NOW.

It's MYLO. Optimal play says to not lynch. Yet Dolby here is still acting like he definitely will. I wanted to see what others had to say because I wanted to see if anyone else thought of it, but no one did. Newer players, not surprised they didnt think of it. Tina, I have to look back at her previous games to see if she looks at the state of the game, but I am surprised she didn't. Dolby, who is on my ass in IRC every time I dont take MYLO into consideration? And after he's literally called it MYLO today, he realizes the situation, and yet still insists on a lynch? THAT is scummy.

For those of you who are wondering why isn't scum!Dolby here autolynching, he is a careful scum partner. The bus onto Bianca is a prime example. But like he said, in this situation mafia has a 90%ish chance of winning. The only way he wouldnt win here is if theres another person out there who can shoot. But scumolby this close to victory would want to get rid of any chance of lost, hence trying to appear democratic atm.

I'm also uncomfortable with how pushy Heydens being with a lynch.

Mog gives me life
A life together let's start
I'd make you my wife
If we didn't live so far apart

If today lynch is on the table then **** this

WHY IS A LYNCH EVEN BEING CONSIDERED RIGHT NOW.

It's MYLO. Optimal play says to not lynch. Yet Dolby here is still acting like he definitely will. I wanted to see what others had to say because I wanted to see if anyone else thought of it, but no one did. Newer players, not surprised they didnt think of it. Tina, I have to look back at her previous games to see if she looks at the state of the game, but I am surprised she didn't. Dolby, who is on my ass in IRC every time I dont take MYLO into consideration? And after he's literally called it MYLO today, he realizes the situation, and yet still insists on a lynch? THAT is scummy.

For those of you who are wondering why isn't scum!Dolby here autolynching, he is a careful scum partner. The bus onto Bianca is a prime example. But like he said, in this situation mafia has a 90%ish chance of winning. The only way he wouldnt win here is if theres another person out there who can shoot. But scumolby this close to victory would want to get rid of any chance of lost, hence trying to appear democratic atm.

I'm also uncomfortable with how pushy Heydens being with a lynch.

Hi, I’m pretty sure that we don’t have the option to not lynch. Was never mentioned in the voting rules and we already had this discussion D1. Moreover, it’s actually kinda pointless railing against me like a madman. I actually think you’re trying to prevent me from lynching waffles if you are scum, because Waffles is more important to your scum plans. If you’re town, then you are genuinely frustrated. So, I’m thinking waffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day ends immediately after the king votes someone. Also, you're only allowed to send in a will at night.

This kinda implies that no lynch is not an option, though it?s never explicitly stated anywhere

Hey look it's Tom
Full of sarcasm and wit
As a mod, he's the bomb
And definitely my favorite

I dont remember this even being a topic D1, and that makes no sense bc otherwise wtf happens if King doesnt vote by the deadline?

Is no lynch an option?

If we must lynch, I'm good with a Waffles lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back