• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i ask what a sleeper sk is since ur the one who said it and dolby dodged my question.

I technically was a survivor.... but I only live if Vanessa lives. So Idk why they so excited about it but I was not a SK of any sort

can i ask what a sleeper sk is since ur the one who said it and dolby dodged my question.
When a normal townie turns into Serial Kiler after something happens

Also I'm thinking of the epicmafia equivalent of janitor, not sure how the forum one works

Nor was I told I would become a SK

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm thinking of the epicmafia equivalent of janitor, not sure how the forum one works

Oh, well good luck with that

well thats ****ing scary.
are they aware of the role or do they just wake up one day like " yo im gonna kill EVERYONE"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nor was I told I would become a SK

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, well good luck with that

so i know you die in like 24 hours, but don't you wanna help town while you're still here.
<3 pls. pls toad ill tickle you with a feather.

I literal don't know what is going on.... I was just watching out for vanessa

- - - Post Merge - - -

why didn’t you say it sine the beginning tho

I knew Vanessa was town. Mafia could take me out easily if they knew that, so I had to not let anyone know

Ah shame.
Well I'm campaigning to lynch Waffles, so King if that's what you want them hmu bb :)

So yeah I campaigned hard for king so I could assure Vanessa didn't die and eliminate someone who may be a threat to her

I would've said I was gonna let free reign, but then say F U town and do what I want. Then you lynch me next and I still have a chance to win lol

damn inactives...we should lynch them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry Vanessa and toads :-(

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats a very long read Tina!! but one thing wrong there..I am not mafia at all

I still think that Kat/Sensai/Waffles makes sense, in a time crunch right bow

Danke.

damn inactives...we should lynch them!

What I want to see is you actually scum hunt. No excuses. Tell us what you genuinely think on each player. Don't worry about being wrong cos honestly we're all wrong at some point in a game. Just say what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back