• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be willing to see Mog crowned as long as she promises to follow my guidance.

Lynch order for me is Waffles>Sensei and f11 or tae?? idk between the last 2 both of you are scummy af.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also doc forget about blues, protect someone who you townie read, my count says we have an alarmingly low number left.

I?ve just read through Sensai and Waffles posts, and honestly, I?m switching my order for the last one to Tae>Panda>f11. Haven?t gone through the filters with an emphasis on Panda yet though

The great thing about being confirmed is that I don?t have to do the work to back up my claims :)

Detective, we have a will scrubber so I hope your posts are indicative of what your results have returned as so far.
Doctor, just, protect someone?? idk lmao
Kingmaker, don't crown someone instantly day 4, wait a few hours to hear what the 99% confirmed town have to say before you make a decision. Crowning Dolby wasn't very smart but it worked in favour, we got lucky.

Yeah, I think that mafia could easily be Waffles/Sensai/Tae, but still wary of Panda and f11. Everybody else I’m confident is town. IMO, doctor should be protecting in me/Heyden/Jacob/Tina/Mog/Bianca, simply cause I’m 100% sure of the first four and 99% sure of the last two being town

- - - Post Merge - - -

If we have a second vig, definitely shoot Sensai/waffles

Killing mog would be the evilest thing ever, reads 250 pages then dies 24 hours later lololol

Also, if I die, I want town to sheep me of Sensai/waffles, but not necessarily the order that I have Tae/Panda/f11 in

Kat says good luck to her “scum children” makes me think less experienced players.
Well she's scum mum and the godfather, no way jose it's Tina or Dolby.

Also she was very pro to get Kermit/Mog modkilled on the phase that scum would've won, no way in HELL mog is scum.

Can scum keep me alive so I can be eternal President again D5? Thanks

Stating this again

Me-100% town
Heyden-100% town
Tina-100% town
Jacob-100% town
Mog-100% town
Bianca-99% town

F11
Panda
Tae

Waffles-99%scum
Sensai-100% scum

I will eat my hat if I’m wrong on any of my 100%s

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Dolby survives night, I want Kingmaker to Queen me..

Uh no. You are pretty much confirmed, but I honestly don’t trust you to make the right decision. Moreover you really haven’t provided reads the whole game. Honestly want my successor to be Tina/Jacob/Heyden, we can’t King for information anymore at this pojnt

Stating this again

Me-100% town
Heyden-100% town
Tina-100% town
Jacob-100% town
Mog-100% town
Bianca-99% town

F11
Panda
Tae

Waffles-99%scum
Sensai-100% scum

I will eat my hat if I’m wrong on any of my 100%s

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh no. You are pretty much confirmed, but I honestly don’t trust you to make the right decision. Moreover you really haven’t provided reads the whole game. Honestly want my successor to be Tina/Jacob/Heyden, we can’t King for information anymore at this pojnt

Um because my plan is to lynch whoever you will lynch so I will be acting on your behalf, duh! lol

Bianca will die on a train out of Pyongyang.

In other news, am I the only one extremely anxious of Jacob

lol..that imagery! yeah thats the plan until you can be crowned again D5..

Wait is Kim Jong Il the current prez of NK?

Kim Il Sung is the current “ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC”
Kim Jong Il is something like Chairman of the workers party of the Korea
Kim Jong Un (who actually rules) is Grand Marshall, or the head of the army

Um Jacob is my other sus, just so you know...I'm not surprised if his lynch is intentional

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kim Il Sung is the current “ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC”
Kim Jong Il is something like Chairman of the workers party of the Korea
Kim Jong Un (who actually rules) is Grand Marshall, or the head of the army

Oh ok...I am fine with King Jong Il..just not the crazy one right now...so yeah I'll be King Jong Il ...lol...

My agenda still has Waffles in beg red writing though, followed by Sensai, I recall him avoiding reads on Waffles and Kat, can't remember who else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll be shocked if Dolby dies ngl, only thing that would explain it was him being protected n2

- - - Post Merge - - -

*awaiting Sensai's fake reaction*

Eh, his reads look good, consistent scumreading of Sensai/waffles theougout the game, with both in his “don’t trust pool”. Also, his GF breakdown of Kat looked really good.If Waffles is anything but a goon(or a limited ability that ran out N1 or N2, such as one-shot strongarm for example) he should honestly be confirmed for wanting waffles over Kat, and he’s playing very different from BotW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back