Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont remember this even being a topic D1, and that makes no sense bc otherwise wtf happens if King doesnt vote by the deadline?

Is no lynch an option?

If we must lynch, I'm good with a Waffles lynch.

Typically modkilled iirc

giphy.gif

Yawn even a roleclaim wont help whatever fine if thats what you want go ahead remember its mylo and plus if we lynch scum today then next day we already lost if I calculate that correctly

Regardless of Ness's answer, I don't think that you should have assumed that at all Dolby. Implications about the rules =/= the rules themselves, and I would have imagined you would have asked if you knew that what was in question was the most optimal situation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Waffles Can you give us a reads list?

I dont remember this even being a topic D1, and that makes no sense bc otherwise wtf happens if King doesnt vote by the deadline?

Is no lynch an option?

If we must lynch, I'm good with a Waffles lynch.

No lynch is not an option.

Mylo is suicide
Kat and waffles suggesting nl lol

Also i'm pushy to lynch bc discussion isn't gonna go anywhere, waste of a day

Regardless of Ness's answer, I don't think that you should have assumed that at all Dolby. Implications about the rules =/= the rules themselves, and I would have imagined you would have asked if you knew that what was in question was the most optimal situation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Waffles Can you give us a reads list?

Well idk, I was going off “during day, the KING must choose someone to be lynched” as a pretty clear indicator

Mylo is suicide
Kat and waffles suggesting nl lol

Also i'm pushy to lynch bc discussion isn't gonna go anywhere, waste of a day
Mylo is optimal, not suicide.

@Dolby I think that's a pretty generic wording, I wouldn't be confidant that it covered all bases in the slightest, esp with Ness not knowing that KM should have some time before choosing KM D1 so his knowledge on KM setups weren't the strongest

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh (no offense Ness), I bet you he asked Obs just now or some other outside person what should he say on that, I don't think he had an answer initially since he was online but it took him a while to reply.

Mylo is optimal, not suicide.

@Dolby I think that's a pretty generic wording, I wouldn't be confidant that it covered all bases in the slightest, esp with Ness not knowing that KM should have some time before choosing KM D1 so his knowledge on KM setups weren't the strongest

What are your reads as things stand right now? Is there anyone you townlock?

Kat as a mafia player
Is the best we ever had
Screw any nay-sayer
And I love your dad

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 for mog
3 for ness
1 for Ryumia
1 for chick
1 for Evan
1 for glow
1 for tom

Someone bought some for others and I'm going to Best Buy because Walmart sucks

I got my charger!

2 for mog
3 for ness
1 for Ryumia
1 for chick
1 for Evan
1 for glow

Let rapid fire, fire poems commence

- - - Post Merge - - -

Night one we lost chick
Twas a serious loss
This mafia team is a d!ck
And you are a boss

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness and I are bros
We tend to go crazy
The sh!t post life we chose
With post counts not lazy

Kat and Waffles r both good choices. More sure on waffles. Let's end day early

(Side note: I'm in a very bad mood bc this one group chat I have irl is being annoying as **** and is not inviting people/making a separate gc and I'm like fuming at how 5th grade they're being. does anyone have any advice to deal w friends like this, I have to see them tomorrow morning and idk if I should act like everything is ok or if I should confront them about it)

Mog is from scotland
looks good in a kilt
Here is a wedding band
Or life together to be built

What are your reads as things stand right now? Is there anyone you townlock?
Town:
Jacob
Tae
Tina
Bianca

Neutral:
Panda
F11
Heyden - only reason I have you not scum atm is because I think your soft is legit.

Scum:
F11
Sensai
Waffles
Dolby
Mog

No townlocks atm, the Tom lynch is still throwing me for a loop ngl

Glow is in god tier
With scum reads so true
A mortal like me as mere
Should really just shoo

Killing Toads in about 10 minutes due to the timezone thing making it 1 hour back then what it was supposed to be. It will truly be 24 hours in about 10 minutes so yeah.

Evan and I have fought
Don't know if I said sorry
I'll keep you in my thought
Next time I get angry

ninja'd AF by jacob, move him down in that list for trying to speed up the lynch

And realized I let emotions get in the way for Heyden. Townlocking him. Annoyed af, but townlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back