Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I just have to say one thing: If Ness is planning to troll all of us endgame, I want me to be lynched now. I don't wanna be continuing on if endgame is already here.

I have no plans on doing this, just for the record. Battle of Bunker Hill was just me screwing with everyone lol

Okay, I just have to say one thing: If Ness is planning to troll all of us endgame, I want me to be lynched now. I don't wanna be continuing on if endgame is already here.

I have no plans on doing this, just for the record. Battle of Bunker Hill was just me screwing with everyone lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

or Dolby for that matter if he is scum!

- - - Post Merge - - -

or Dolby for that matter if he is scum!

Its D3 you can't be giving up so easy Bianca. If you are town then we really need you

oh ok lol just making sure....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its D3 you can't be giving up so easy Bianca. If you are town then we really need you

I am not giving up of course. I just wanna hear from Ness that he is not gonna pull a Bunker Hill on us lol

If you would like me to write a poem about you send two tbt and I will post it before I die

If not Kat/Dolby then scum has to lie in mog/Panda. The kills indicate the mafia isn't fear-killing strong players. A weaker team would likely be killing us off two a night rather than their current pattern of one strong/one newer player. Plus it gives the impression that they need us alive so that their strongest link isn't scum read for surviving. Both of these lead me to believe there must be stronger player amongst them regardless of whether or not Ness purposely balanced the teams.

Alright I already have a commission by mog for 10 poems, get ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Her name was mog
Beauty and grace
Innocent as a log
Classic like lace

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna space them out a little that way everyone can experience the greatness

k i commission on behalf of everyone so take ur pic.

i hate this kinda conjecture and talk about 'tiers' bc i know there are hosts who absolutely randomise scum team but looking at the current player list im finding it hard to imagine a team that wouldnt have either kat/dolby/tina in it for balancing purposes HOWEVER i will try not be biased bc i know how unfair it is just to sus someone based on the fact theyre good lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

also im on page 100 and im burnt out so i will play mario and return

9 poems left for mog
1 poem for gallade

I'm on mobile rn, but I will be back on my computer in like an hour

Mog is sweet to replace
I hope she's not scum
But she's surely their ace
To lynch her'd be dumb

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mog if you decide on a topic you want a poem on lemme know

- - - Post Merge - - -