• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how does kingmaker work in the sense of timing of votes and stuff. If dolby were to vote me rn, would that mean I'm dead right then and there? or would we have to sit and wait until EoD? I only ask because with wills and stuff. If he lynhced me now, do I get time after that to write a will until the EoD?

I just used it as an example together my point across, I'm not jumping to conclusions about dolby lynching me

I found something a little off putting just now...

actually I found it weird quite a bit ago but it only just struck me now why it sounded so weird.

At first I thought is it because Toads is drunk or just read the post wrong? But with a lot of the back and fourth going on between Toads and ITYW recently, I'm getting a really bad vibe.

In a game like King Maker I'm kinda assuming there to be a lot less player analysis by people who aren't the king. Making up a good reason to vote someone isn't part of this game, so a lot of critical thinking has to be done by Dolby himself (or whoever else the king is)

That being said, each player in the game should be trying to convince Dolby why not to vote them, and it's up to dolby to decide for himself who to lynch. If I understand this correctly the most common play for scum would be to try to confuse or manipulate the King. I don't know if anyone else is catching that through the interactions and posts by ITYW and Toads but I'm personally finding it kinda hard myself to keep up. Very sussed out by both of them

idk if that made sense

Nah, I get what you're saying, that post rubbed me wrong to, but I'm kinda thinking that waffles/toads aren't compatible as a team, and waffles has honestly been weird

Townleans on Jacob, Heyden, Glow (tentative, based on purely on the fact that I like her post on Toads), and Arstotzkan (glorious)

Kat and Byngo, I'm can't find any recent scum games from either of you (TP doesn't count imo), mind providing me with some?

welp literal everyone wants to sus me now for all types of reasons. I don't even know where to start.

amazonevan19 said:
What is your time zone?: PST
Who do/did you want to be king?(not yourself): scum mommy But then she'd be queen. THIS GAME IS SEXIST FOR ASSUMING GENDER /s
How would you go about campaigning for king?: idk if I'd make a good king tbh
Who would you lynch if king?: no one rn I'm reading the first page and I have no scumreads
Describe your playstyle: AtE whenever I get accused, be super active as either town or mafia, scumslip as mafia frequently, and go inactive for decently long stretches of half a day when I am super busy (aka in college)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok guys stop confirming based on who got picked first, Ness told us that kingmaker selected Dolby and it was NOT a result of RNG. The fact this happened confirms pretty much no one

He talks about off-topic gender stuff to be "funny," lazy reasoning for not wanting to be king, diverts question 3 for reading purposes, yet lots of effort into the last question while still diverting attention away from himself. It all reads semi-hypocritical to me... then the post merge with a point that screams out that he is trying to add content and be seen "helping town" when in reality its not adding anything. All of this together struck me as odd out of everything I had seen so far, that is why I included him in my original post.

However I will be the fist person to always say that day 1 reads are weak at best, and if you think I am gonna purport an evan lynch just based off that you is crazy.

Dolby, should I be writing my will now? If this is Dolby mafia that I know, I know he will lynch me first ha ha

LOLOLOL DUDE I WAS JOKING TOO aside from enrollment its fineee man dont worry if im in a situation i would ask for replacement but seriously tho I was just kidding guys don't take it seriously xD

good just making sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby, should I be writing my will now? If this is Dolby mafia that I know, I know he will lynch me first ha ha

you would be even more worried if i was made king lol

so how does kingmaker work in the sense of timing of votes and stuff. If dolby were to vote me rn, would that mean I'm dead right then and there? or would we have to sit and wait until EoD? I only ask because with wills and stuff. If he lynhced me now, do I get time after that to write a will until the EoD?

I just used it as an example together my point across, I'm not jumping to conclusions about dolby lynching me

Day ends immediately after the king votes someone. Also, you're only allowed to send in a will at night.

Wills can only be made at night

Also, Toads, what made you think that that one post that I first made at waffles was directed at you?

I found something a little off putting just now...

actually I found it weird quite a bit ago but it only just struck me now why it sounded so weird.

At first I thought is it because Toads is drunk or just read the post wrong? But with a lot of the back and fourth going on between Toads and ITYW recently, I'm getting a really bad vibe.

In a game like King Maker I'm kinda assuming there to be a lot less player analysis by people who aren't the king. Making up a good reason to vote someone isn't part of this game, so a lot of critical thinking has to be done by Dolby himself (or whoever else the king is)

That being said, each player in the game should be trying to convince Dolby why not to vote them, and it's up to dolby to decide for himself who to lynch. If I understand this correctly the most common play for scum would be to try to confuse or manipulate the King. I don't know if anyone else is catching that through the interactions and posts by ITYW and Toads but I'm personally finding it kinda hard myself to keep up. Very sussed out by both of them

idk if that made sense

I was thinking about how the game would be different in a kingmaker set-up earlier too. I think mafia will be trying mostly to divert any attention away from themselves, or be as distant from whoever the king is. Or just the opposite and try to suck-up to whoever is the king. Thinking of what I would do if I was mafia in this case

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wills can only be made at night

Also, Toads, what made you think that that one post that I first made at waffles was directed at you?

mostly because I was on mobile and saw you quoted me, and I had not seen the post about Waffles saying he town-leaned me

what's falseless content? is it where you just post stuff that's true to look like you're getting content out there? And how is my post forced?

/inb4 accused of dumbtelling, but I legit don't know what that accusation means

is everyone high or something

no I've been drinking since 12pm

- - - Post Merge - - -

what's falseless content? is it where you just post stuff that's true to look like you're getting content out there? And how is my post forced?

/inb4 accused of dumbtelling, but I legit don't know what that accusation means

i explained it more in a subsequent post

Bianca, have you by any chance read the OP where the rules are explained? Just because someone is kingmaker it does not confirm them as town.

Also ITYW is acting suspiciously like when I was scum with her one time imo. I'm not really feeling good about Bianca and ITYW rn, and I'm not sure why toads is going after me.

Bianca, have you by any chance read the OP where the rules are explained? Just because someone is kingmaker it does not confirm them as town.

Also ITYW is acting suspiciously like when I was scum with her one time imo. I'm not really feeling good about Bianca and ITYW rn, and I'm not sure why toads is going after me.

it was one review of one post.... don't read into it too much, I just posted my thoughts about what I had seen so far. I'm not coming after you, I'm not attacking you, but i am answering the questions that followed after people started to question me (reasonably so, because I opened up the thought process pretty lazily)

Uh
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I swear, I know I use this phrase a lot, but this post set off every alarm I have
Granted, I'm still sus of Toads for his reactions to myself and waffles

1. First two sentences serve no purpose, and Bianca already been directed to the rules by Ness
2. Kinda agree on the waffles thing, but how has Bianca acted sus. Also, not sussing Toads but just trying to appease him ironically reminds me of what you tried to do to me in FNAF

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok nvm, checked back in Caxival and apparently that's normal tone for Evan(including his RQS and merge to it). I def want elaboration on his susses though

evan, I am pretty sure kingmaker is town, rules stated that the next kingmaker should the kingmaker die is the next townie or am i reading the rules wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back