• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Jacob is telling the truth is probably Bianca. Dolby is convinced I’m scum for some reason and idk why.

Assuming Jacob is telling the truth is probably Bianca. Dolby is convinced I’m scum for some reason and idk why.
Dolby lynched scum on LYLO he's a million percent confirmed. Wot is ur rolename

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh vice versa i'm stupid

- - - Post Merge - - -

what are we waiting for exactly

Dolby lynched scum on LYLO he's a million percent confirmed. Wot is ur rolename

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh vice versa i'm stupid

- - - Post Merge - - -

what are we waiting for exactly

Near the end of the day cause I aint lynching someone unless we're absoutely certain we know who to go for.

Looking at the Jacob/Crys/Bianca crisis rn
What we have is:
F11 returned town

What we can't confirm:
If framers can self frame to return town
Jacob's coward claim

Bianca has some 'gamebreaking' information in her will, don't know why a townie would say that.

I don't think we're gonna get any further by ISOing, obviously up to you/Tina/Dolby but we're only gonna progress by lynching one imo.

I guess I'm in support for whoever you choose Sensai, so the sooner everyone gets their thoughts out and he lynches the better

Tbh, I kinda want Jacob lynched now, because his claim doesn’t fit into likely game balance

coward ? really?

gamebreaking information== my will just says " i am not mafia . " lol confirm it with ness if you dont believe me

Jacob, I knew your lynch of Tom was intentional

- - - Post Merge - - -

If this is like Caxnival mafia, the last mafia , if he/she is framer, can frame themselves. I didn't even think about the framer until now because if they decide to do a night action on me, I will be framed as mafia...and I am not mafia....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why was tae modkilled?

and yay one more to go!

I am not mafia!!! You guys stop sussing me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sensai, can you stop blurting out loud who you will investigate? if there is a framer, you just gave them idea on who to frame!

Nah Bianca, I think it actually was a good idea. Maf wouldn’t have risked killing cop unless they knew that they were going to investigate maf which already narrowed it down to f11 and Jacob purely on the basis that they sent a kill in on her

- - - Post Merge - - -

Giving multiple people he wanted to invest I mean

Well I wanna lynch Jacob over f11, I don't believe his claim if I'm gonna be honest, I do think Crys is town.

I still keep thinking f11. I don't see any reason why Waffles would have been so against lynching her otherwise.

I've kind of slacked on reading into Jacob admittedly and want to ISO him and Kat/Waffles/tae when I get home.

Kat was neutral too on f11, saying things like 'meh I don't find her scummy', townleaning her at one point, then in her final reads list had her in scumreads?? I have a lot of her posts but most of them are walls and sort of just annoying to read so I won't except one.

1. Trundle - TR, where'd he go though?
2. SensaiGallade - TR, I don't think scum, especially newer scum, would be so outspoken about their opinions like he has been this game
4. VanessaMay18 - TR, nothing's changed
5. Dolby - NEED TO ISO
6. Toadsworthy - Pretty much nothing's changed
7. KermitTea - SR, need to ISO but POE + she's done almost nothing productive and generally as town she tries to scumhunt and actually be productive
8. Biancasbotique - NEED TO ISO, a part of me is wondering if I misread Bianca like Sensai but all of her posts that I'm thinking of atm all amount to either "Ryumia or Trundle is scum!" or "I'm town, trust me, but I'm town" and I wouldn't put it past her to behave like that as mafia
9. ITookYourWaffles - SR, see above reasoning
12. Tae - TR, I feel like Tae's been scumhunting and all which is great and none of his posts are rubbing me the wrong way (may not agree w/ him, esp with the sensai bit but they still feel like genuine scumhunting to me). The post he made about "hey can we get back to the game" is making me feel really confidant in particular
13. Heyden - Again, don't think Heyden lied about ****.
14. Tina - NEED TO ISO
16. Jacob - Felt like he did a good job as King, nothing really changed, town.
19. PandaDarling - NEED TO ISO (particularly need to look at her past games)
20. F11 - liked her day 1 but beyond that f11's been feeling a little sketchy for me. Need to ISO to confirm, but leaning towards slight SR category. f11 hasn't really been contributive at all and yeah I get that's her meta but she's dropped off the face of the earth almost. I don't see town!f11 doing that.

I hate how most of these are need ISO but I got in thread so late ;A; Due to balance, there's gotta be mafia in Kermit/Dolby/Tina (I know I'm not scum but I mean I can't show yall my role PM lmao) so I feel hella uncomfortable with letting any of them be King/Queen. Would like a Trundle or Tae King/Queen tomorrow ideally, or if we can have dupes, Jacob king would be great as well.

I'd laugh if all her 'need to ISOs' were all actually town.
For a mafioso to think that 'Jacob did good as king, townread!', but still scumread Dolby when though he was kinged in a LYLO situation in her last moments is weird.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm too lazy to read and I don't go tbt much as I used to and so much to catch up imo
My guess will be Bianca ,Kat, Panda and f11

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still quite not determine with Bianca part of her is town part of her is scum as well x)
We can take Bianca out of the picture, but this is interesting, not sure if Waffles would scumread 2/4.

I totally disagree with F11 lynch we didnt have any information needed from him aside his inactivity
This felt weird but a little too obvious perhaps?
Why u think F11 is scummier than me?
Again, wtf?
Bianca
Tom
Evan
Panda

F11
Sensai

Tbh it would be either Bianca or Tom but really leaning towards Bianca and to be honest I really dont like how Bianca respond in game esp the meta and post about Ryumia and cleb its too vague tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf grammar waffles go to sleep smh
This was day 1 suggesting a lynch pretty sure, I think the likelihood of putting scum in a list is high but idrk ugh

Also there's like 0 mention of Jacob in Waffles posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

f11 - i've been iffy on crys too but thats bc their game play is ALWAYS coasty as ****. i've been waiting days to see what they have to say but i've yet to see it.
itookYourWaffles - i don't even know what to say for this one.
jacob - honestly haven't seen anything really scummy from jacob. i know people blame him for the tom thing but he was a fair king, he did his best.
Neutral on f11, Jacob defense feels weird, 'he did his best', like why would you support someone you can easily pin

- - - Post Merge - - -

fyi the colour tae used for jacob represents as townread

Yeah, I really don’t think we have a coward. Jacobs actions do make sense if he is coward, but a “tell” that he’s done is make his role uncomfortable through already using his action. F11 is sus af, but Jacob is the better lynch today

@Bianca you said you have game breaking information. If its able to help us discover the last mafia member, then can you share it with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back