• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was at least 20 mins if memory serves me well between the vote and the EoD post. So I don't actually know if it holds any value.

I already made my will...Its game changing actually. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

and if you are watching my posts ..you should already know what it will contain...

hello! sorry i'm here! i don't have an action though so i'm afraid it's still not ending early though rip

Day 5

Tae was modkilled. They were Apophis - God of Chaos (Roleblocker)

Tae's role:
Tae said:
Apophis - God of Chaos (Roleblocker)

You are Apophis, the god of Chaos. You are the embodiment of pure entropy within Egypt, truly living up to your appearance of a giant Serpent. You do not care about what happens in Egypt; all you want to happen is for everything to go oh, so wrong. You've taken the side of evil, but you honestly do not mind what the fate may be of the others; your eyes are only set on the destruction of Egypt.

You are a Roleblocker. At night, you may send in an action on 1 player currently alive in the game. If your action is successful, then you will prevent that player from using their action (if any). You may be King.

Wincondition: Have your team equal or outweigh the Town in numbers.

48 hours for kingmaker to pick a king.

sorry that took so long and sorry for no flavour.

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHA OMG NO KILLS

Low key think maf tried to kill Sensai because they know who Doc is, and failed when counting on Tae lol

Sensai what you got?

- - - Post Merge - - -

KM should make Sensai, Heyden, or Tina king at this point

My #1 choice at this point is f11. But I'm hesitating. What's everyone else thinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back