• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom, I keep telling people that one way I will help town is by saying and declaring absolutely that I am not mafia, nor I wish to be mafia. In fact, I am so very happy that I am not mafia!

Thank you Ness!

@Waffles idk where to even begin there's so much wrong w/ that reads list. Typing up a reply rn

@Bianca #1417 ty for stating the obvious. Can you pls answer my question that I've asked you like 3 times now

@Dolby/Trundle What makes you think Waffles/Tom in particular? Nothing stood out to me as "omg these guys are teaming up hardcore" and I don't see why scum!Waffles would be defending scum!Tom here

@Tom (forget which post, but you asked what post I was referring to by "that" in terms of a case on you) I was referring to Jacob's post, that was right above mine there.

I think if I were Trundle I would feel insulted. I mean Trundle is a possibility, but given what we have to go off with him I'm not entirely convinced Trundle is Scumdle.

SPEAKING OF WHICH FRICK, I FORGOT TO NULL dLE IN TRUNDLE

I think if I were Trundle I would feel insulted. I mean Trundle is a possibility, but given what we have to go off with him I'm not entirely convinced Trundle is Scumdle.

and somehow he doesn't want to address it....hmm only Ryumia addressed it with some sort of response to my suss..Given it was not for her but she at least said something..

completely off topic but I've literally never seen anyone put someone as darkgreen/red in the same read and it's giving me a chuckle

9.5 hours to end of day, so we need to have some sort of consensus.... I won't be able to make a reads list until I get home, which may only be in the last few hours of the day

I'm leaning towards Tina being scum as I feel like her activity is swelling with the amount of sus on her, and then backs off as soon as she gets town-read more. I can safely say that Heyden is town, I would almost 99% town lock him right now. Usually I can't read him, but this game I see his effort and everything he is doing and don't think he could pull it off as a scum. Dolby and Kat too are suspicious, the reasons for Kat I have referred to a little bit, but feel like she is middle of the roading it until someone calls her out on it... but if anyone is genuinely busy I believe it is her. Dolby I think may have put up an act since he got kinged first.

Trundle I think is seriously town, Vanessa seems like a harmless baby bird that can't even fly yet, bianca is delusional town. Tae, F11, Kermit all fall into this like strange coasting weirdness, at least one of them has to be scum. Tom and Waffles we thoroughly talked about, I think waffles gets a nod back to town with their recent activity and if we are hellbent on lynching between the two I think Tom is the better option... his talks about claiming rubs me the wrong way too

Who am I missing? Gallade? Meh, I don't thiiiink they are scum, if anything they are a little less defensive which is weird but its not enough of a difference for me to be suspicious of them. Panda feels like she is the same as always, a little scummy but doing her own town thing. Jacob I thought was town before becoming king. I think I got everyone....

Priority ISO list is:
Tina --> Tae --> F11 --> Kermit

in fact if we can decide on one of those last three as a lynch candidate for today too, I think it will give us some more options... perhaps mafia are trying to focus in on Waffles/Tom to lessen the chance of a scum actually being lynched.

"Tae - Fencesitting, Tae only really had one good post in my opinion. Most of it was back and forth between somebody (Toad?) about Toad. They've been MIA though, I'd like to hear more from them."

Tom for some reason this really made me laugh. Tae was indeed fighting with Toad about Toad.

Summary my ideal scum team rn:
Tina/Dolby or Kat/f11 or Kermit or Tae/Tom

However there could very well be two in the coasters... if its looking not likely for a lot of those we will add Gallade, Vanessa, and Ryumia into the mix too.

Forgot Ryumia in my original post, but they seem like genuine new town, I saw them stalking before actually joining so I think the knowledge base is there, they kinda fell off the grid a little bit, but I feel like thats because they were hyped to join at first but its not their life or commonplace enough for them to remember to check all the time.

Tom, I keep telling people that one way I will help town is by saying and declaring absolutely that I am not mafia, nor I wish to be mafia. In fact, I am so very happy that I am not mafia!

Thank you Ness!

Saying "I am not mafia" is not helpful to town.

What question kat?

- - - Post Merge - - -

there you go, i am town.

honestly your points about you being town because... you say you are town (?) are really dumb and terrible play. But honestly, its a completely different feel from the last game.

completely off topic but I've literally never seen anyone put someone as darkgreen/red in the same read and it's giving me a chuckle
IT 200% BUGS THE HELL OUT OF ME AND I COMPLETELY REGRET LOOKING AT OTHER GAMES FOR YOU I WANT TO LYNCH MYSELF FOR DOING THAT

"Tae - Fencesitting, Tae only really had one good post in my opinion. Most of it was back and forth between somebody (Toad?) about Toad. They've been MIA though, I'd like to hear more from them."

Tom for some reason this really made me laugh. Tae was indeed fighting with Toad about Toad.
I thought that was the case, but I couldn't have been assed to confirm mostly because I didn't want to reopen the filter to read.

?Not exactly a townlean?- puts here in orange.

Toads, how can you ding me and not Tom on the same thing?

@Bianca this is where we last left off

This... didn't answer my question lol. I was asking what are your reasons, if any, for scumleaning the Zendel/Trundle interaction. And what your thoughts are on Ryumia, separately from Zendel.

Gonna go AWOL for a bit to type up replies/I gotta drive back to my parent's house so fair warning

IT 200% BUGS THE HELL OUT OF ME AND I COMPLETELY REGRET LOOKING AT OTHER GAMES FOR YOU I WANT TO LYNCH MYSELF FOR DOING THAT

I thought that was the case, but I couldn't have been assed to confirm mostly because I didn't want to reopen the filter to read.
Tae had a reads post where they put down Sensai, ITYW, and f11 as HIS scumreads. Knowing that, how do you feel about him?

Also I'm glad I'm non hostile third party because no matter what at least its a
P A R T Y

Tbh, actually the fact that Toads caught Tae/Tom makes me feel better about him because I was thinking about that pairing until Tae began to go hard after Bianca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back