• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest let Bianca be for now after all shes good at tree stump

In what way you feel like its staged I dont get it people usually think i get mad easily by cussing a lot just saying im not mad thats it
Didn't say you sounded mad, it's just that the excessive swearing just felt like such a fake conveyance of 'emotion', idk. You're direct address towards Bianca just felt super awkward and staged, like an attempt you're trying to do something.

Don't really know if that's just your tone but ehhh

Yeah I agree but bringing her to null+town but more on null cuz she acts the same as scum and town.

I suggest let Bianca be for now after all shes good at tree stump

In what way you feel like its staged I dont get it people usually think i get mad easily by cussing a lot just saying im not mad thats it

With this statement that you made... You're pretty much confirming that I am most likely town since I have been pretty much defending myself instead of point fingers at others. Just letting you know that...

----------

Letting you guys know that I am working on my reads list still. It's really quite a challenge for me. So... I'm sorry if I am taking so long on it.

Narrator: That was false

ooo can you tell us who did? Ive always wondered who is always putting those tags lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Ryumia, that read was for Evan...sorry for confusion

tom tell us who made all the tags :) ty!!!

ooo can you tell us who did? Ive always wondered who is always putting those tags lol

I mean I won't say who did what, but Toadsworthy, amazonevan19, N e s s, Tae, Farobi, SensaiGallade, and VanessaMay18.

Anyways instead of sitting around waiting for kingmaker I'm going to try and update reads and "defluff" em.

I knew farobi is one of them cuz I remember he made a tag about bianca and brought to lynch

HAHAHAHAHA SPECIAL MENTION FAROBAEEE

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yoooo i gonna admit it sounds like stage from others perspective cuz usually when people cuss its more of like emotion or smthing

I just dont wanna hurt Bianca's feelings or anything thats that I try to control it

Well whoever sees this, who would you lynch today if you were made king?

bianca so she stops being a distraction.
nah i’m kidding, just made it home safe.
hopefully tomorrow i can finish the thread and get some ****in read’s up YO. didn’t crash on my flight. ♡ y’all.

Panda, Gallade, Bianca in that order at the moment still with Toad kind of inching his way there.

@Heyden I would most likely lynch Tom but I would of course like to see how D2 plays out and gather more information.
Well, Panda's probs town and I don't really want Tom lynched today unless something comes up, I hope neither of you are crowned if I'm gonna be honest.

Working on reads ftr, having tutoring though so I won't finish for another few hours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why Can't We All Just Get Along? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

main scumreads are Vanessa and Waffles, insane how they've glided through this game with barely any callouts tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back