• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howso, though?

Are you going in any particular direction with this? I mean, if you're trying to gain something from this could you just ask it outright? I don't really get what you're going for here.

I'm just going to avoid answering most posts here because it's dumb and pointless and I'm honestly embarrassed. I'm just going to say sorry for being a jerk @Aiden and @Dolby and leave it at that.

I'm going to go back to the start of the thread and read it properly. I skimmed a lot this morning.

is there an echo in here

- - - Post Merge - - -

why is everyone saying the same things

"i believe toads. toads is tp definitely"

"tina's frustrated. that's real. which means she's town"

- - - Post Merge - - -

i see, but i still don't understand when that read turned into a scumread

Boi I just read Tina's post now and the reactions.

is there an echo in here

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really don?t like your reaction to Toads claim, and that?s it.

Stop over reading Tina, that is focusing way too much on something that hardly happened. It's town distraction. @glow @Zendel

you seem quick to sweep it under the rug, what would u rather focus on then

don't you find it odd how everyone is agreeing with each other? nobody's going against the grain of the general consensus?

I'm also townleaning Tina for now. Her frustration is warranted and seems genuine. Also, I didn't play BOTW but I skimmed it and didn't she coast a lot there? She's participating actively rn and trying to help.

Aside from just playing devils advocate for the hell of it.... what reasoning do you have for not believing my claim or thinking Tina is scum?

I'm also townleaning Tina for now. Her frustration is warranted and seems genuine. Also, I didn't play BOTW but I skimmed it and didn't she coast a lot there? She's participating actively rn and trying to help.

Oh god please, she did the exact same thing in botw

Surprisingly finding myself agreeing with Evan on his point, but why did you not find Tina sus (or at the same level as Glow/Panda)?

is there an echo in here

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's most mafia games tho, people just change the way the word it lmao.

Oh god please, she did the exact same thing in botw

But have you looked at past games she has played when she wasn't mafia? Do you not think someone would be frustrated when all fingers are pointing at them because of 'inactivity' cause quite frankly I'm sure anyone here would.

I disagree with the "trying to help" part, she's done nothing but defend herself based on a silly comment.

It was kinda naive of me to town read her, actually back to null. I literally felt the same way in botw, she is far more aggressive here tho.

Moving on from Tina for now, the discussion was based on here overreaction to a silly comment. It could be an attempt to appear genuine now that I think about it, that would be to similar to botw so maybe not.

I'm overreading her...I'll stop.

You guys casting something off as a "silly comment" when you don't understand the context is just turning me off wanting to help at all right now. :/

you seem quick to sweep it under the rug, what would u rather focus on then

don't you find it odd how everyone is agreeing with each other? nobody's going against the grain of the general consensus?

I'm kinda trying to go against the grain here which is why I brought up my controversial reads so early. No one had mentioned you or Tina before I brought it up, and now most people think Tina is town while I think Tino is scum.

But have you looked at past games she has played when she wasn't mafia? Do you not think someone would be frustrated when all fingers are pointing at them because of 'inactivity' cause quite frankly I'm sure anyone here would.

She's done pretty much the same thing as all games since about 2015, including the ones that she's replaced into. the only thing that makes BoTW distinct is that it's the only truly recent one, but reading her frustration as genuine may be true, but she should not be TLed for genuineness. Also, this isn't to say that she should be scumread for it of course (mainly, my SR is based off of connections to Evan (now irrelevant), and a lack of player-related content in her posts until pressed).

But yeah I mean this whole game is pretty transparent so far. I haven't been able to read a game so easily in years

You guys casting something off as a "silly comment" when you don't understand the context is just turning me off wanting to help at all right now. :/

You've been pestered about it before and you have reacted the same way. Ignore people who make those comments, it's the best thing to do because you are avoiding unnecessary anger and stress.

This is advice to anyone btw.

Hello, im here.... i was trying to read the thread last night whilst watching the World Series game but the game was much more exciting and captured most of my attention. ill have to go back in read when i get time today.

What is your time zone?
PST
Who do/did you want to be King?
Glow or Tina they are both very thorough and would probably do there best to scum hunt, if town.
How would you go about campaigning for King?
Do my best to prove im town and help us win.
Who would you lynch if King?
IDK RN, have to read thread.
Describe your play-style.
not as active as i use to be :(

But yeah I mean this whole game is pretty transparent so far. I haven't been able to read a game so easily in years

You're completely wrong and your arrogance will be your downfall.

It's why I'm town-reading you though. I don't think you'd be acting so high and mighty if you were scum.

Ignore the h8ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back