Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like she's probably forgotton tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we need to ISO both Jacob and f11. Seems like the best option right now.

also if neither of them flip scum and it turns out to be bianca or something ima flip

Tbh, I feel like he’s(Jacob) maf by PoE but he put in a lot more effort than he normally does as scum. Kinda dropped off after Kat lynch, but by that point it was thought that every lynch was set. I can’t see any worlds where maf is not Jacob/f11 honestly, kinda agreed there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was looking through f11’s post (don’t have time to do significant stuff) and she did say twice during D3 and pointed out posts from waffles that made her feel she was town, idk how to take that. Still want Jacob

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was looking through f11?s post (don?t have time to do significant stuff) and she did say twice during D3 and pointed out posts from waffles that made her feel she was town, idk how to take that. Still want Jacob

I wanna say 3 protective roles correlates to the third party needing to keep a completely random player alive, with the janitor and role blocker seriously skewing important data, and having the alt win of killing only townies, it makes sense for there to be a lot of ways to avoid giving mafia more information than the town would have.

I guess the main thing that makes me doubt his claim is this explanation. It feels rehearsed.

Yeah, reading through on everybody has me convinced that it’s Jacob/f11. Don’t think that it’s Mog and especially don’t think it’s Bianca. Would go for Jacob at present

I don’t think anything will make me lean Jacob over f11 without seeing a flip tbh. So if he’s scum he’s had me fooled 100%.

So if you guys really think it’s him, I’ll be quiet.

the best strategy is to lynch either Jacob /f11, see what happens, then if the lynchee is town, inspect Mog, and then next day lynch f11

I feel confident in the following people being town: Dolby, Tina, Heyden, Sensai and me

to Quote Dad:

giphy.jpg

Well, here goes nothing. Hope it’s him, it’s the only way that makes sense

- - - Post Merge - - -

Imagine he’s typing a big post rn and doesn’t see that you voted him lol

Gonna just reiterate this

Confirmed: Me, Tina, Sensai
Practically Confirmed: Heyden
Townlean: Bianca, Mog
Scumlean: F11

I guess the main thing that makes me doubt his claim is this explanation. It feels rehearsed.

Hm, not sure what you mean by rehearsed. Generally I do read over my posts a whole bunch of times but that's not really an indication of how I'm aligned I wouldn't think. I like to appear more smart than I normally would in these games and try to not post anything that legitimately doesn't make sense : P

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I was voted already!

Lol, I would definitely suggest lynching Crys next because I'm at a loss for who else it could be. Maybe bianca, but if she lasted this long on "I'm not mafia!" than she deserves the win tbh

Endgame

Nephthys was on the run. After the gods had discovered her ties to Set's evil plan of gaining kingship, she had no choice but to flee.

Of course, she wanted to continue Set's dream on her own, but deep down she understood that she was inevitably doomed. It was then, when the gods happened to have discovered her.

Jacob was lynched. His role was Nephthys - Goddess of the Dead (Mafia Goon)

Jacob's Role:
Jacob said:
Nephthys, Goddess of the Dead (Mafia Goon)

You are Nephthys, the wife of Set. At your heart, you are kind and loving. Despite this, you are completely aloof about the evil plans your husband has been forming. Unbeknownst to you, Set is using you for his own personal gain; You are nothing but a scapegoat in his masterplan. Regardless, you will love Set until the day you happen to die.

You are a Mafia Goon. You have no special powers other than your voice and vote. You may be King.

Wincondition: Have your team equal or outweigh the town in numbers.

Click here to access scumchat.

Mogyay/Dolby/BiancasBoutique/F11 were Servants of the Pharaoh (Townie)

Townie PMs said:
Servant of the Pharaoh (Townie)

You are a Servant of the Pharaoh. Your entire life revolves around worshiping the gods by doing work in the Pharaoh's name. You have your own job, but at the core you are nothing more than an innocent citizen of Egypt.

You are a Townie. You have no special abilities other than your voice and vote. You may be kinged.

Wincondition: Rid the town of all hostile non-town aligned players. You win once all threats to town have been eliminated.

SensaiGallade was Thoth - God of Wisdom (Detective)

SensaiGallade said:
Thoth - God of Wisdom (Detective)

You are Thoth, the god of wisdom and justice. You are praised by the citizens of Egypt as the sole creator of writing and the alphabet, earning you the title as the god of wisdom. You have blessed Egypt with the sensation of writing, but lately you have felt as if something sinister is happening among the gods. Set has been ruler of Egypt for some time, but you can not help but feel suspicious of the events that have transpired ever since Osiris disappeared. With your sense of justice, you have taken it upon yourself to figure out the truth of what happened to Osiris.

You are a Detective. At night, you may PM me an action targeting 1 alive player. If your action is successful, then you will receive a PM back from me stating your target's alignment. You can be king.

Wincondition: rid the town of all hostile non-town aligned players. You win once there are no threats remaining against the town.

Heyden was Sekhmet - God of Healing (Doctor)

Heyden said:
Sekhmet - God of Healing (Doctor)

You are Sekhmet, the goddess of Healing. You are fierce; your persona is represented by a lioness, showing your hunting like behavior. Despite your fury, you have an overwhelming since of healing your allies in battle.

You are a Doctor. At night, you may PM me targeting 1 player. If your action is successful, then that player will be safe from being killed that night phase. You may be King.

Wincondition: Rid the town of all hostile non-town aligned players. You win once all there are no more threats remaining to the town.

Tina was Townie turned Kingmaker.

Holy crap I’m glad I decided to just shut up and not fight you guys and OH MY GOD HEYDEN YOU GENIUS.

Lol, I could’ve given up but I decided to die with dignity. And also wanted to scare you guys at the end there.

The Coward was a fake claim we were given!!! If I had to I would’ve just claimed townie, then suggested I was unaware miller if Sensai investigated me - which definitely would’ve been more fun to try to pull off but he didn’t : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back