• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had no idea what /s is supposed to mean.
regardless i just wanted to know ur train of thought o whale.
Oh... Yeah... I probably should have... Sorry again... :X

Welp. Bye guys and good luck to whoever is on my team. And... Sorry for getting modkilled too. I didn't plan that... Just saying.

sensai seems to be under the radar lately.

what do you think toads is hiding?
how do you feel about the toads / heyden weird exchange last night?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ebwop** under fire?

for whatever reason i think under the radar means we can see him but the lack of coffee in my blood says im in idiot.
i don’t wanna die tonight so I’ll answer these when day starts ;)

Oh... Yeah... I probably should have... Sorry again... :X

Welp. Bye guys and good luck to whoever is on my team. And... Sorry for getting modkilled too. I didn't plan that... Just saying.

don't feel bad. you did more this game than i did

i mean ur not wrong

which means i am honest .. i am not mafia..

hi tae!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i still believe there are only 4 maf in this game. One of them is lying: Heyden or toads

Tom is town so i dont see the point of him lying he didnt shoot

which means i am honest .. i am not mafia..

hi tae!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i still believe there are only 4 maf in this game. One of them is lying: Heyden or toads

Tom is town so i dont see the point of him lying he didnt shoot

who do you think is lying. heyden or toad?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ouch Tae...

what?

i don’t wanna die tonight so I’ll answer these when day starts ;)

For one I suspected Tina already and voiced that... did I say let's lynch Tina because of that? No
So cool your roll I didn't jump on anything.
Hahaha I look forward to hearing your wrong theory about me

who do you think is lying. heyden or toad?

if there is a town roleblocker, toads is lying, if not heyden

or

could be also toads is actually sk not survivor

or

toads is mafia, heyden is the true sk (he lied about shooting)

or

heyden is mafia, toads is true survivor

I don't think either Heyden or Toads is mafia, but I believe Toads more than Heyden. I still think that if Heyden was lying someone would've come forth, but idk I just feel uneasy after last night

I don't think either Heyden or Toads is mafia, but I believe Toads more than Heyden. I still think that if Heyden was lying someone would've come forth, but idk I just feel uneasy after last night

I'm glad my history of being a **** has led you to this point

I'm glad my history of being a **** has led you to this point

I'm like so positive you are telling the truth because of your history of getting into weird situations and your behaviour...but if you're not actually survivor I'm going to riot

but why would they RC and make it easier for maf to town snipe?
its a lose lose situation imo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

like i dont trust how shady heyden is being, but at the same time a town rc defending him is a BAD BAD BAD idea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

like i dont trust how shady heyden is being, but at the same time a town rc defending him is a BAD BAD BAD idea.

Hey I needed to avoid getting lynched and killed... sorry it hurts town, but like gotta do what I gotta do

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm like so positive you are telling the truth because of your history of getting into weird situations and your behaviour...but if you're not actually survivor I'm going to riot

People are going to riot when I show my role no matter what...

Hey I needed to avoid getting lynched and killed... sorry it hurts town, but like gotta do what I gotta do

and the fact that nobody from town is rubbed wrong by heyden making a borderline pact with you when you say **** like this makes my ****ing head explode.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm that is true...it's lose-lose as you say because now if he is lying we'll never know
I also don't like how shady he is being

i really don't know how nobody else finds ya'lls interactions to be shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back