• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does PoE mean I never actually found that out

process of elimination

- - - Post Merge - - -

who puts the screaming tags

i enjoyed those

Back to invisible mode I go

giphy.gif

Still gonna revenge toads for killing me in cop u idiot game but failed. /.

process of elimination

- - - Post Merge - - -

who puts the screaming tags

i enjoyed those

lmao i did two who did the third one tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

gg town i never gave up on u guys xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought it was obvious when I king'd Dolby two days in a row. :p

On that note, here is the explanation as to crowning Dolby D3 + 4:

omg i NEVER would've guessed you as the 2nd KM

how did bianca know that aiden was KM tho ????

- - - Post Merge - - -

also lmfao hayden's claim turned from downright stupidity to low key genius in a very short timespan

Omg what the hell i thought Bianca is KM

Ok but @Bianca if you weren't scum or KM how did you know the kingmaker had died

um...I just thought the KM Had to die since Dolby got kinged twice..I thought when the two townie died, someone else took over and kinged Dolby again. the best explanation of why Dolby got consecutive kings...

OOO Good job town! yay!! I finally won as town!!!

Happy Day!!

Good job to mafia too!!

Last edited:
Heyden I was wondering why did you claim that you were shot last night if I recall correctly we didn't target you or anything

I'm pretty sure we did target him then he said he was shot

I was like wtf how did you get shot, blocked and protected in one night

- - - Post Merge - - -

As in target I mean role blocked

Actually that does make sense Bianca. Well played.

Next game when :lemon:

BRUH CAN YOU NOT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I seriously request that to delete that **** cuz it has a huge mistake i search oh hail the king gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is embarrassing HAHAHAHAHAHA

Heyden I was wondering why did you claim that you were shot last night if I recall correctly we didn't target you or anything
Umm well I protected glow and I didn't get a roleblock notification (doctors don't apparently, I didn't ask until like Day 3 lmao) so I assumed it was either a) mafia and SK hit glow or b) mafia strongman, I didn't buy Toads claim and he was all ~there won't be kills tonight~ so I thought he held back his KP and was actually Serial Killer.

I claimed hit bc it could possibly make mafia kill him in fear, but then I realised my plan was falling apart especially when Toads died so I went for the veteran softing option so I could live out my days protecting and not having to die :)

I remembered Chick saying that we should quote this at the end of the game. So... Here it is. Lol.

OMFG I FORGOT!
Thanks so much for remembering and quoting this.

BRUH CAN YOU NOT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I seriously request that to delete that **** cuz it has a huge mistake i search oh hail the king gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is embarrassing HAHAHAHAHAHA
We can debate about this all night, but the answer is the mods will keep it. :lemon:
I swear whenever you get annoyed or killed in a game, I will quote this for you to keep you happy. :lemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back