Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP CONFUSING ME FOR A GIRL IM A BOY

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should probably read the full thing before I post, no that is not the case. Wether you believe me or not is up to you, i'll just hsve to prove my innocence

Boi*

NB: I started this post thinking I had a dentist appt at 5pm and then my mother told me it's actually at 2pm so I had to cut this short. I didn't get time to look into amazonevan19, Jacob, and PandaDarling at all. Didn't address Toadsworthy as I am leaning toward believing his claim right now.

Town | Town-lean | Neutral | Scum-lean | Scum | Null

Trundle/Dolby/Tom

I feel like I'm missing something in that I'm leaning town on all three on them currently. That is likely just me being paranoid right now. In the past I've always found these three hard to peg and usually remain feeling off about them for several day/night phases. The fact I'm getting town vibes from all right now just feels like I'm blind to something.

Trundle's insistence on me has to come from a town place. If he were scum he'd know I'm not, but his posts sound like he really genuinely feels I'm scum. I don't think the same level of arrogance and conviction would be there if he were scum just trying to get Dolby to mislynch. This post especially makes me think he must be town.

If Dolby were scum I don't think he would have made these (1 + 2) posts. This self-awareness, doubt, and lack of confidence instead of pushing a lynch gives me town vibes.

Of these three, Tom is probably my weakest read. There's something about his later posts that instinctively makes me want to trust him rather than press him. Whereas some of you feel transparency=town, I feel there are times where keeping silent is for towns benefit (like why I avoided an RQS question). So this is like 99% gut. I still think something seems un-Tomlike but I can't put my finger on what. Maybe it's because I never usually read/post D1 until after the lynch.

VanessaMay18

So far seems to playing similarly to Caxnival. I think if she is scum time will tell honestly.

Arstotzkan/glow

Leaning more toward neutral on both of them right now, but if I had to say I more town or scum read then I'm be very very slightly leaning toward town right now.

I haven't played much with Arstotzkan if at all in forum mafia. 🤔 Her posts feel town but my instinct is to be wary of her. Instinct is still prob partially influenced because I'm a baby and still hung up on one of her posts from yesterday.

glow I can never read. I'm inclined to lean slightly more toward town on her right now but I'm hesitant to, if that makes any sense. If there is one person in all of TBT mafia that truly irks me and makes me doubt myself in reading them it's her.

Ryumia

I feel like if they were scum then they would be asking these questions to their teammates instead. I wasn't feeling good about Zendel's play so I'm not sure what to think right now.

Biancasbotique/SensaiGallade/Heyden/ITookYourWaffles

These are all people I'm scum-leaning but really need to do some further reading on when I get home.

I think I need to familiarise myself with Bianca's town play. Right now I'm getting the impression that she's not really acting that differently from the beginning of Caxnival (pre-operation get lynched to save Dolby's ass?).

I'm finding it difficult to differentiate between someone being nice to me vs how I feel about them as a player in regards to Sensai. ISO'ing his(?) posts I'm not feeling good about them currently. Reads feel contradictory. Need to re-read when I get home later.

Heyden comes across as scummy every game but usually seems to be useful at the same time? This might be my usual avoidance of D1 talking. I think I need to find a game he's been scum in for a comparison.

Don't have time to elaborate on Waffles as I need to shower before my Dad gets home from work and hogs the bathroom.

Chick/f11
I still need to do that additional reading and don't have time to do that right now.

tae/xCleb
  • I typically scum-read Byngo every game and tae isn't checking in until tomorrow.
  • xCleb is too quiet to read.

NB: I started this post thinking I had a dentist appt at 5pm and then my mother told me it's actually at 2pm so I had to cut this short. I didn't get time to look into amazonevan19, Jacob, and PandaDarling at all. Didn't address Toadsworthy as I am leaning toward believing his claim right now.

Town | Town-lean | Neutral | Scum-lean | Scum | Null

Trundle/Dolby/Tom

I feel like I'm missing something in that I'm leaning town on all three on them currently. That is likely just me being paranoid right now. In the past I've always found these three hard to peg and usually remain feeling off about them for several day/night phases. The fact I'm getting town vibes from all right now just feels like I'm blind to something.

Trundle's insistence on me has to come from a town place. If he were scum he'd know I'm not, but his posts sound like he really genuinely feels I'm scum. I don't think the same level of arrogance and conviction would be there if he were scum just trying to get Dolby to mislynch. This post especially makes me think he must be town.

If Dolby were scum I don't think he would have made these (1 + 2) posts. This self-awareness, doubt, and lack of confidence instead of pushing a lynch gives me town vibes.

Of these three, Tom is probably my weakest read. There's something about his later posts that instinctively makes me want to trust him rather than press him. Whereas some of you feel transparency=town, I feel there are times where keeping silent is for towns benefit (like why I avoided an RQS question). So this is like 99% gut. I still think something seems un-Tomlike but I can't put my finger on what. Maybe it's because I never usually read/post D1 until after the lynch.

VanessaMay18

So far seems to playing similarly to Caxnival. I think if she is scum time will tell honestly.

Arstotzkan/glow

Leaning more toward neutral on both of them right now, but if I had to say I more town or scum read then I'm be very very slightly leaning toward town right now.

I haven't played much with Arstotzkan if at all in forum mafia. �� Her posts feel town but my instinct is to be wary of her. Instinct is still prob partially influenced because I'm a baby and still hung up on one of her posts from yesterday.

glow I can never read. I'm inclined to lean slightly more toward town on her right now but I'm hesitant to, if that makes any sense. If there is one person in all of TBT mafia that truly irks me and makes me doubt myself in reading them it's her.

Ryumia

I feel like if they were scum then they would be asking these questions to their teammates instead. I wasn't feeling good about Zendel's play so I'm not sure what to think right now.

Biancasbotique/SensaiGallade/Heyden/ITookYourWaffles

These are all people I'm scum-leaning but really need to do some further reading on when I get home.

I think I need to familiarise myself with Bianca's town play. Right now I'm getting the impression that she's not really acting that differently from the beginning of Caxnival (pre-operation get lynched to save Dolby's ass™).

I'm finding it difficult to differentiate between someone being nice to me vs how I feel about them as a player in regards to Sensai. ISO'ing his(?) posts I'm not feeling good about them currently. Reads feel contradictory. Need to re-read when I get home later.

Heyden comes across as scummy every game but usually seems to be useful at the same time? This might be my usual avoidance of D1 talking. I think I need to find a game he's been scum in for a comparison.

Don't have time to elaborate on Waffles as I need to shower before my Dad gets home from work and hogs the bathroom.

Chick/f11
I still need to do that additional reading and don't have time to do that right now.

tae/xCleb
  • I typically scum-read Byngo every game and tae isn't checking in until tomorrow.
  • xCleb is too quiet to read.

This post is going to be extremely useful after Tina flips, regardless of what she flips

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm sorry for quoting the entire thing ffs

I'm town, quite simply, and I honestly think I would be a stupid choice for an info lynch of all things. The help I could provide long-term would be a lot more beneficial.

@Tina in regards to your read about me, i'm not trying to be nice to you, i'm just fighting for what I believe in and I believe youre town. Your posts dont seem scummy and I dont agree with lynching you. Simple.

Trundle
SensaiGallade
AmazonEvan19
VanessaMay18
Dolby
F11
Chick
ITookYourWaffles
Jacob
Heyden
Arstotzkan
Glow
Tina
Biancasbotique
Tom
Ryumia
xCleb
Tae
Toadsworthy i don't whole heartedly believe his claim but ill go with it for now until we have reason/ evidence to believe otherwise

- these are my first impressions of everyone so far, of course they are all subject to change.

Guys its not nice to purposely make fun of someone's gender

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Referring to whoever made the Sensai tag)

Guys its not nice to purposely make fun of someone's gender

(Referring to whoever made the Sensai tag)

Oh just letting you know someone else making fun of my gender tag (I'm a he u goofs) and thats def not me didn't really make a deal of it in reality I'm she/her ofc some of you guys knew (Mumble days yo)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty much normal don't worry we all have mistakes also I commend you Vanessa

Oh just letting you know someone else making fun of my gender tag (I'm a he u goofs) and thats def not me didn't really make a deal of it in reality I'm she/her ofc some of you guys knew (Mumble days yo)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty much normal don't worry we all have mistakes also I commend you Vanessa

Oh you are a she ok, I thought you made the "i'm a he you goofs" tag. Good to know

-I honestly don't think an Evan lynch will tell us much, and I don't think he is maf. His playstyle, as confusing and scummy as it is, seems the same as last game to me
-I don't think we should lynch Sensai either. He admittedly does seem a liiittle different than last game but maybe he's trying to play differently because we lynched him first last game. I don't think he's done anything wrong, reads are a tad contradictory as others pointed out but that could be a noobish mistake (I think he's only played like 5 games? And last game he got lynched right away)
-Panda is being incredibly unhelpful and for that I wouldn't care if she's lynched, but I don't think its scumtelling yet because she wasn't helpful last game either
-Admittedly a Tina lynch would give us the most info even though I don't think she's maf either
I disagree. I don?t think a Tina lynch would bring any useful information. Tina hasn?t done anything realllly scummy. I think lynhinf Evan or Sensai would be the best because I feel like there are more people for and against that, rather for Tina.

A panda lynch shouldn?t happen either. I noticed that in every game Panda is scumread day 1. I?m also willing to believe tom a little bit.

Oh you are a she ok, I thought you made the "i'm a he you goofs" tag. Good to know

Calling out Farobi for making the tag its obvious hes the type of person who made the thread like Bianca tag incident which bought her to lynch successfully LMFAOOOOO.

Anyway moving on about Tina's post regarding me I know its about me posting about the inactives I just stated what I believe in and what I learn in game years ago I didn't say we should lynch you or whatever its my concern but yeah shouldn't compare your playstyle now and 2015 my bad on my part I should stick to 2017 style

Trundle
SensaiGallade
AmazonEvan19
VanessaMay18
Dolby
F11
Chick
ITookYourWaffles
Jacob
Heyden
Arstotzkan
Glow
Tina
Biancasbotique
Tom
Ryumia
xCleb
Tae
Toadsworthy i don't whole heartedly believe his claim but ill go with it for now until we have reason/ evidence to believe otherwise

- these are my first impressions of everyone so far, of course they are all subject to change.

On mobile and removing text is a pain in the butt but why do you have Tom down as orange?

I disagree. I don’t think a Tina lynch would bring any useful information. Tina hasn’t done anything realllly scummy. I think lynhinf Evan or Sensai would be the best because I feel like there are more people for and against that, rather for Tina.

A panda lynch shouldn’t happen either. I noticed that in every game Panda is scumread day 1. I’m also willing to believe tom a little bit.

What happened to your Heyden sus?

Actually it is fairly good reasoning, especially if it suits that player's personality - which it seems people are suggesting it does with Zendel. If a user is adamant they don't want to play a host can't force them into it. Mafia-aligned players dropping out are a hosts biggest headache. It happens a lot. So it's quite normal reasoning. It might seem unfair to you as his replacement, but this a trend in TBT mafia that goes back several years.

Our time zone sucks for most games. Shame you died D1 in Caxnival - that had a good ending time for Brits!

Alright then. Based on the mafia game that you just mentioned.... It only reinforces my claim that just because someone drops out of a mafia game it doesn't automatically make them mafia. So... Thanks for the assist.

Let's all look through this list that I brought up down below from the Caxnival mafia game:

♛ Player List​
01. Dad - Killed N1. Raf the Lion-Tamer (Townie)
02. Heyden - Killed N2. Ayla the Living Statue (Detective)
03. Farobi - Killed N1. Lady Thornton of London Town (Townie)
04. Jacob - Perished N3. Belle (Sibling/Sleeper Vigilante)
05. Curry Dolby- Lynched D5. Gus the World's Strongest Man (Mafia Strongman)
06. N e s s - Killed N3. Alice the Never-Aging Boy (Doctor)
07. oath2order - Lynched D2. Mary the Eternally-Pregnant Woman (Godfather)
08. toadsworthy - Killed N4. Zel the Fire-Breather (Town Roleblocker)
09. SensaiGallade - Lynched D1. Mayor Carroll of Caxnival (Townie)
10. VanessaMay18 - Killed N4. Jasper the Sword-Swallower (Vigilante)
11. xCleb - Killed N3. Xander the Mime (Vote Stealer)
12. tae KermitTea - Modkilled D3. Anna (Sibling)
13. Locket
14. PandaDarling - Lynched D3. Elisabeth the Tightrope-Walker (Townie)
15. Luniel Kirbystarship
16. amazonevan19
17. Kit - Killed N5. Lord Thornton of London Town (Townie)
18. f11 - Killed N2. Ned the Pinhead (Survivor)
19. Trundle
20. Biancasboutique - Lynched D4. Quentin the Magician (Mafia Roleblocker/Sleeper Tree Stump)

You see here that tae was replaced by KermitTea that had the green role. And... Having a role that is Green usually does mean being Town, right? Unless I got that part incorrect. If am wrong about that then that is my bad for making a mistake. If am right about that then one can't say that I am mafia for that reason due to the reinforcement of my claim. This opens the fact it is possible to be either or instead of just being mafia just because someone dropped out of the game.

You honestly make a good case for yourself. I don't know how to read you but welcome to the game!

Thanks for the welcome as well as stating that I made a good case for myself.

Hows your gender crisis thing? look at the tag you're welcome.

Theres no ****ing need.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright then. Based on the mafia game that you just mentioned.... It only reinforces my claim that just because someone drops out of a mafia game it doesn't automatically make them mafia. So... Thanks for the assist.

Let's all look through this list that I brought up down below from the Caxnival mafia game:

You see here that tae was replaced by KermitTea that had the green role. And... Having a role that is Green usually does mean being Town, right? Unless I got that part incorrect. If am wrong about that then that is my bad for making a mistake. If am right about that then one can't say that I am mafia for that reason due to the reinforcement of my claim. This opens the fact it is possible to be either or instead of just being mafia just because someone dropped out of the game.

Thanks for the welcome as well as stating that I made a good case for myself.

You might be looking into that a bit too much but I commend attitude your attitude and determination!

Calling out Farobi for making the tag its obvious hes the type of person who made the thread like Bianca tag incident which bought her to lynch successfully LMFAOOOOO.

Anyway moving on about Tina's post regarding me I know its about me posting about the inactives I just stated what I believe in and what I learn in game years ago I didn't say we should lynch you or whatever its my concern but yeah shouldn't compare your playstyle now and 2015 my bad on my part I should stick to 2017 style

Not just that, but I'll get to it later. Home now but Jeremy text me with something he needs me to get done first.

Also, dropping this here now but I bought wine on my way home and I don't promise to say sober. I'll try and be as helpful as I can this afternoon/evening before it puts me to sleep. 100% blame my Dad.

That game is actually a perfect example of both.

glow dropped out of that game to be replaced with Curry who was then replaced with Dolby.
Kirbystarship replaced Luniel.

I like that you're trying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back