• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Bianca was kingmaker honestly,when she said RIP kingmaker cos I thought that Janitor didn't know the role. Didn't point it out bc I thought she would be modkilled for claiming/slipping. Apparently not tho.

Well your girl didn't drop hints. Other than trying to react to everyone wanting to Queen her D4 when that wasn't physically possible. :p

I thought it was obvious when I king'd Dolby two days in a row. :p

On that note, here is the explanation as to crowning Dolby D3 + 4:

it was especially obvious yesterday, when u were the only person that could be km that was online when king was chosen lol

it was especially obvious yesterday, when u were the only person that could be km that was online when king was chosen lol

I made sure no less than 5 people were online when I PM'd! When Ness posted however I can't control. :)

“WHY ARE BLUES ALWAYS SO SCUMMY”-Glow

I can relate to this so much honestly. In the few games I tried as town(you know, before the first time mafia died) my scumreads were all maf+blues 90% of the time,. It got to the point where scum used my scumreads to bluesnipe in AC mafia

Ok but @Bianca if you weren't scum or KM how did you know the kingmaker had died

Also yes thanks ness for hosting!! Theme was pretty cool, I actually read the flavour for the first time ever.

Ok but @Bianca if you weren't scum or KM how did you know the kingmaker had died

she said the wrong thing at the wrong time, thats all

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yes thanks ness for hosting!! Theme was pretty cool, I actually read the flavour for the first time ever.

thank you!! i had more plans with the flavour but didn't have time to write it after D3 onward

thank you!! i had more plans with the flavour but didn't have time to write it after D3 onward

I feel like this happens to most of us. I literally have an entire novel focused on the cast of Caxnival and very little made it into the game.

Also, this is one of the few games I actually read flavour text. I was looking forward to seeing a Ra and Set as I had pets of these names ten years ago.

Dolbs how did you read me this game.

You were playing so different from BotW (granted so was Jacob, but that reflects more of a change in play style for him I feel). Though there was a bit of confirmation bias. I def thought that me and Trundle were the most obvious town at that point, and shared your views of slightly distrusting Glow and Kat

Though D4 when I was kinged (since I didn’t know Panda and Trundles roles) I kinda mini-panicked because if they were both vt and Ness used standard townie ratio, me and Bianca could have been the last townies left (those were my thoughts at the time) so I Definetly wanted us protected

"Okay Jacob saying "feel free to investigate me to ease the suspicion" makes me grit my teeth so much."

I tried formulating a final doubt of suspicion lmao

"Okay Jacob saying "feel free to investigate me to ease the suspicion" makes me grit my teeth so much."

I tried formulating a final doubt of suspicion lmao

NO its because you said the exact same thing to me in breath of the wild and i fell for it then

oh really lol I do not recall ever having that confidence before

So frustrated everytime i see heyden ****posting my name

I still think Tina might be scum in all honesty, is the game really over yet?

If only i know what hero means i would have claim it earlier

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yo Heyden I serioudly commend you for scumreading
Bianca for guessing 3/4 scum and you nailed guessing Jacob lynch was intentional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back