Not open for further replies.
will sit and cry while I wait

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sense someone's about to be kinged

- - - Post Merge - - -

my spidey senses are wrong

no comment :lemon:
preview.jpg

ngl I'm kind of hoping Kermit gets mk'd now that she's asked for replacement since if she flips red like I'm guessing she will then I don't have to second guess my Dolby and Tina read and I'm REALLY not looking forward to having to look back through their posts and second guess literally every letter because they both feel town.

preview.jpg

ngl I'm kind of hoping Kermit gets mk'd now that she's asked for replacement since if she flips red like I'm guessing she will then I don't have to second guess my Dolby and Tina read and I'm REALLY not looking forward to having to look back through their posts and second guess literally every letter because they both feel town.
Kermit softed blue, her crack was the biggest town crack I've seen in a while, I doubt she's scum honestly.

Kermit softed blue, her crack was the biggest town crack I've seen in a while, I doubt she's scum honestly.
Just now? Howso? I read that as frustration way moreso than a towncrack, which I don't blame her, her irl schedule sounds like hell, but I'm not seeing towncrack.

We're at 4 vs 8 so it's LYLO, we absolutely can't afford a mislynch. As much as I'd love to hammer Waffles if I'm kinged, I'll probably wait out until Kermit is replaced/agrees to stay or else it's game over.

Kermit being modkilled = GAMEOVER

- - - Post Merge - - -

If she's town, but she heavily softed blue and I don't think she'd lie

We're at 4 vs 8 so it's LYLO, we absolutely can't afford a mislynch. As much as I'd love to hammer Waffles if I'm kinged, I'll probably wait out until Kermit is replaced/agrees to stay or else it's game over.

Kermit being modkilled = GAMEOVER

- - - Post Merge - - -

If she's town, but she heavily softed blue and I don't think she'd lie
Oh **** true. I doubt someone will replace her though considering the post count tbh, but god hopefully she flips red then

I think towns lost at this point already tbh, crowning scum today would be the end of it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If she was scum she wouldn't /out and let her team down. Trust me when I say she's town.

Huh rip Toad I guess, still love u to death but you kinda got a little cocky for a survivor noah fence

The kill on Trundle and Vanessa make less sense to me than N1's kills. Granted I've never been good at determining why certain kills actually happen, I usually try to link who died with who they interacted with and then going back on those interactions, but with Vanessa I have not a clue and with Trundle I saw significance only with Tina, which makes no sense to me because:

Tina said:
#228 - “Can someone identify why toad claimed third party? I'm not understanding whats going on.” Feels like a ploy to appear innocent. Jacob did something like this in BotW. Although looking through Carnival, Alola, and Smash he seems to do this regardless of alignment.
"

So I read most of Tina's will, the quote I just picked up above (while not only catching my eye because I saw my name) is just a perfect demonstration of how much effort actually went into that will. While I haven't actually began to process whether or not the things she said I agree with, the time and back checking that went into this is incredible.

Town locked

time to wait for the next king I guess (Tina said she didn't really like or agree with my choices but in all honesty I don't actually care who becomes king, anyone not considering a lynch on Waffles or Sensai is scummy enough)

Wait, holdup aren't we at MYLO? Assuming we hit mafia every consecutive day:

8v4, no lynch
6v4 w/ kills
6v3
4v3
4v2
3v2
3v1
2v1
2v0

Status
Not open for further replies.