• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just got my broadband router and Wi-Fi back yesterday. Had to use this hotspot thing to actually get internet so the connection was unreliable. I also had to sit in the most awkward positions to actually get connection so my mindset wasn't great either, lol. Couldn't play properly at all so I had to out.

Well done Town!

My hotspot turned off last Wednesday so it's a good thing I did replace out.

Last edited:
Twas a good experience as scum need some stuff to improve on

Thanks to all the players and ness for hosting great game everyone

Can people please keep their snide remarks to themselves when they dont know why I replace out? That would be lovely. I've literally replaced out one other time, and if being sick isn't a good reason to replace out then I don't know what is. (There's another reason for me replacing out on that occasion which I'm not going to discuss here because it's far too personal.)

People replace out all the time but I'm the only who gets bother for it for whatever reason.

Lol, I could?ve given up but I decided to die with dignity. And also wanted to scare you guys at the end there.

The Coward was a fake claim we were given!!! If I had to I would?ve just claimed townie, then suggested I was unaware miller if Sensai investigated me - which definitely would?ve been more fun to try to pull off but he didn?t : (

I did actually intend to investigate you however I changed before EoN to f11 because I wanted to be sure that if f11 was town, then scum must be in you

Can people please keep their snide remarks to themselves when they dont know why I replace out? That would be lovely. I've literally replaced out one other time, and if being sick isn't a good reason to replace out then I don't know what is. (There's another reason for me replacing out on that occasion which I'm not going to discuss here because it's far too personal.)

People replace out all the time but I'm the only who gets bother for it for whatever reason.

People assume X replaced out = X is scum every game. It's nothing personal! Unless the comments were worse than that.

Also, because I know you all care: I got my lab report in on time. :cool:

People assume X replaced out = X is scum every game. It's nothing personal! Unless the comments were worse than that.

Good job! :cool:

Kat in Scum Chat said:
I swear to god, for when you get to read Obs Toads, you are the most annoying Survivor/3rd party ever

lololol
I thought I did well with my role, not much else I could do... and I had no problem being super vocal because I literal didn't care if I got lynched and I knew mafia wouldn't kill me. Its really hard to try to keep someone else safe rather than focusing on yourself

also my role was a ****-poster's delight, so I enjoyed that aspect of it

I completely understand that example that you referred to but it's not what I'm referring to in this thread.

Comments like "I'm shocked" in a sarcastic tone and "omg Zendel replaced AGAIN" is what I'm talking about. It's stupid because I've replace before once and that was for something that tampered with how I could play and my emotions/health was all over the place on that week. So it's disappointing to see people refer to that instance and use it against me twice, it's petty.

Good job on getting the lab report done on time. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't want to make a huge deal out of it btw, but I'm not going to ignore it because it's utter ignorance.

Last edited:
lololol
I thought I did well with my role, not much else I could do... and I had no problem being super vocal because I literal didn't care if I got lynched and I knew mafia wouldn't kill me. Its really hard to try to keep someone else safe rather than focusing on yourself

also my role was a ****-poster's delight, so I enjoyed that aspect of it

neutral 3rd parties r def most enjoyable roles to play as : )

RIP I didn't get to replace when I was asked because it was Halloween and work business. I wanna play a game with Tom, Dolby, and Tina all in it lol, so play another one you lot.

Now that I've got my life (wi-fi) back on track I definitely look forward to the next game I can join. :)

Hope a decent amount of players are present in the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back