• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dolby were mafia I'm pretty sure he would have taken yesterday as an excuse to lynch me. It's why I believe he isn't scum.

Let's see if he lynches me or you or someone else. Then I can tell he if he is or he is not mafia

I'm gonna start by saying that I am open to the idea of lynching inactive or aloof people. Trends of the past few games have shown that often times the scum team will lay low on day 1, and I think its worth noting at least. I have 100% agreed with Trundle's logic so far this game, strangely enough. If I was kingmaker, I would highly consider making him king for day 2. A lot of these are going to be quick reads as its only day 1, they are prone to change, and most are going to be minimal anyway as its so early.

everything is scum/town LEAN only. I don't think I would lock anyone so far in this game...

1. Trundle - I really trust your judgement and see eye to eye with you on a lot of things

2. SensaiGallade - I see the same reasons I sussed you for Caxnival in this game... which means you are just sarcastic/defensive by nature. I don't have any grievances with you.

3. AmazonEvan19 - woof. Your RQS stood out to me, and I stand by that assumption. Your bickering with panda is distracting. And while you posted a quick reads list, there isn't much talk about actual reads from you. Then there are weird things too like how you came back in to the thread knowing I claimed survivor yet hadn't read up, feels like you signed into a QT, saw them talking about my claim and then posted on the thread. I still think you are best candidate for lynch today, but its not up to me
4. VanessaMay18 - idk about you, I tried reaction testing you because I was wrong about you up until your claim in the last game and I wanted something to work with, but nothing has really stood out one way or the other.

5. Dolby

6. Toadsworthy - Look, I know how I've played out this role is probably not ideal, but I guarantee that I am survivor. Survivors are really cool in non-kingmaker games because we can use our vote to sway the tide late game, but since the lynch is up to one person.... my role is pretty sucky in this situation, and I've basically cemented myself into never getting to be a king. I'm taking the liberty of crap-posting a lot because I literally have nothing better to do in this game. Just please don't kill me oh glorious kings and mafia. Because of the plight of my role, expect some poems to re-surface and a pretty lit will.

7. xCleb - one post...seriously. I need more from you or I will ride a Cleb lynch for day 2 like no one's business. Not to mention you used that post to actually answer the RQS... I guess you could be thinking that you are very busy, don't want to get sussed and therefore actually answered it, but it could be playing to town too.

8. Biancasbotique - time always seems to tell when it comes to you...

9. ITookYourWaffles - you are kind of amiss (but I feel like thats my personal bias because we are in different time zones lol), but the content you gave at the start of this game when you were around was genuine scum hunting in between your typical doses of memes.

10. Tom - I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I feel like if someone were to question my claim, it would be you tbh. Your push to keep me in the mix looks to be coming from genuine scum hunting rather than trying to force a lynch on me.

11. Chick - you seem like town from what I've played with

12. Byngo - I know you are probably busy, but the time you have spent here is strange. A post about zendel and trundle feeling like they are manufacturing their interactions, focusing on my claim, and a town lean, the fact you avoided saying anything about anyone being scum seems fishy to me.

13. Heyden - eh, you are always null to me

14. Tina - i don't really see the sus on you like everyone else has. I feel like you are being rational and calm with a slight touch of AtE, which is a sure enough recipe for me to think you are town.

15. Arstotzkan - you seem like you are up to something. I understand you are working on big reads list, but all your posts so far are directed at other people and not telling of any of your own opinions. I feel like you try to get in the middle of things as a mediator or referee when you are scum more often and I'm getting vibes of that.

16. Jacob - solid effort so far, no red flags, genuinely helpful, good luck getting into college

17. Ryumia - welcome to the games! you are showing some great, genuine content that I don't think could be a result of being coached, unless Kat or Dolby or someone is literally writing these posts for you. But the content you have made doesn't seem like something that would be faked or made by a more veteran player, so I give it a pass.

18. Glow - since when are you so active on day 1. Usually you are good for a one liner, and then disappear frequently. The change in style is definitely one thing to note, but also your posts about playing devil's advocate to the Tina and My case was just forced and strange tbh. Mine was somewhat validated, I think everyone questions my truthfulness to some degree, but I know that will resolve with time. Your statement about people just accepting Tina as town was more concerning, because you then said you didn't have any read on Tina and was more just annoyed that people were accepting Tina to be town. It felt like you were trying to stir the pot and keep more people in the mix to be lynched over trying to remind people to keep open minds.

19. PandaDarling - idk maaaaaan. Panda is always scummy, panda is always lurking, but panda isn't always scum....

20. F11 - I mean its true I seem to always read you wrong/ default to you being scum, but I don't have anything so far to make me town lean you, so I will leave you as null.

I'm on lunch break and not observing too many patients this afternoon, so I knocked these out now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

FRICK, I missed Dolby... sorry president. But I clearly think you are town. I would maybe put you on null though just because I want to factor in when you are not holding all the power

Damn after I check Bianca's post might be conflict my list I definitely agree with you Dolby right now I'm not comfortable especially with her style will change her to null.

im using meta
I really dunno what's her meta which made me uncomfortable a bit

Btw..I am still interested in Trundle/Zendel interactions or Trundle/Ryumia now...

I was wondering what do you mean kinda don't get it.

My last will is if I die, cop , please inspect Ryumia or if not inspected , I ask the king/queenmaker to make Ryumia the Queen.

This seems vague tbh

xcleb's role is either blue or scum I called it...

see you soon cleb!

I dunno if I should raise a red flag or not cuz town dont usually said that

If Dolby is mafia, I am doomed....I know that
You're doomed? why this somethings not right

Thanks for your n gative comment, I expect it from Trundle but not you, smh... go do something useful.

Doctor, heal thyself

ANYWAY I never got to give elaboration on my reads list earlier except for a couple people, and now my reads have changed, but this time I actually can put down my thoughts. Before I do that though, I want to say a couple things:

(1) I’m being near universally scumread for some decently understandable reasons, and some completely horse**** reasons. I’m obviously not comfortable with it, but mainly because nobody really seems to be batting an eye with regards to me (except Tina and Scum mom, but even they are pretty ok with me dying). Right now if I die, you won’t be learning much of anything, but after this post, if I do, I hope you can use it to learn more when I flip town ;) Last game I acted as scummy town, and it's the same this game and it's frustrating because idk how not to act scummy as town. :( I'm trying to give my thoughts and respond to people but it doesn't seem to do anything

(2) While I’ve been busy, and hence why I didn’t update my reads, I’ll try my best to earn my keep as Mondays aren’t really a good time for me to make super long posts, but Tuesdays are more conducive to that :p

Ok, so without further ado, le list

TP:
Toadsworthy – no real reason to disbelieve his claim at the moment, many other possible candidates to lynch before him IMO. Don’t like how he joined the “kill Evan” bandwagon but I can’t really sus him hard for that.

Townlean:
Trundle – I see parallels to how he acted last game. Confrontational, arrogant, and self-assertive – which seems to be his MO. Pushing people, asking good questions – I don’t see much to sound off my scum alarms yet

VanessaMay18 – also acting like she did last game.

Dolby – for the time being I think I’ll just assume Dolby is town. If he was scum, I am pretty sure he would have killed me a long time ago just to get some town blood spilt. Though he could be slowrolling to look as town as possible…but I don’t think he’s acting like the past two games he was anti town.

Ryumia – could be getting hardcore coached, but I appreciate her efforts and honesty. She’s earned her keep for now

Jacob – active, contributing, helpful

Arstotzkan – like Jacob, but some of her posts recently have made her drift closer towards null. It’s hard for me to determine her intent or what she’s trying to deduce from some of her questions as of late.

Null:
Xcleb – initially townread him, now it’s getting to be near the end of the phase and we still haven’t heard from him. I don’t like that

Bianca – always hard for me to read except when she blatantly scumslips ;) It is worthy of note how she overreacted to someone who was actually talking about Tina

Glow – initially scumread because of her tone and how she went after people (and myself lel), but her recent posts have made me null her because I feel like she’s really trying to scope out others’ opinions and get discussion going. Could be a scum tactic to look town, but I’m not positive on that and so she’s moved up a tier imo

SensaiGallade – kind of all over the place with his posts lately, and seems mainly concerned with himself staying in the game. But I don’t blame him because I kind of don’t want to die either ;)

Heyden – I felt his contributions so far have been very town sounding, but now that I think of it, he doesn’t usually do what he’s doing this game. It could be because he’s scum trying to look town. He usually coasts more as town, and yet I like a lot of what he’s been saying this game…idk yet.

Tina – keeps insisting she’s acting naturally, which is oxymoronic and still doesn’t sit super well with me. Like, it appears so on the surface, but it could be scripted stuff that she’s putting out there to appear genuine like she has nothing to hide, but in reality she can do so without sharing much of substance. She has made some good posts and seems to be trying though, so she’s null for me rn

ITYW – first of all, sorry for wrong gender :p secondly, my initial scummy sensations I got from him have subsided as of late. Idk just a gut feeling, I think it’s 50/50 he’s town or scum rn

Scumread:
Tom – his reticence to share information is a part of his D1 MO, but I feel if he really was sus of me and wanted me dead for good reason, he would have posted those reasons by now instead of hiding behind “nah, I don’t think I should share them.” Why not? Do you have some crystal ball or something? The only way he could make a read on me is through publicly available information, and idk why he wouldn’t want to share that info. Scummy senses tingling because of that

Chick – R E A L L Y wants Panda dead. Like hardcore tunneling Panda tbh, and if they’re scummates I feel like it’d be an easy out for
Chick to build town cred. Kind of like what Kirby did last game. Otherwise making some decent contributions, but I don’t like the tunneling.

PandaDarling – the ONLY time she EVER posts ANYTHING in this thread is when someone says something about her she doesn’t like. Period. She can only muster up a post when someone scumreads her or makes a disparaging comment about her activity. I get RL business, but seriously at this point, come on. If you’re town, act like it and actually make some decent posts and TRY for once. Because right now I’m really not liking your pity parties, which to me looks really scummy.

F11 – mysterious and coasty as always -_-

Um, I'm starting to get some vibes from vanessa like Bianca from Franchise wars.... i see a lot of people are town reading her and I think were giving her more credit than is warranted

Scumread:

Chick – R E A L L Y wants Panda dead. Like hardcore tunneling Panda tbh, and if they’re scummates I feel like it’d be an easy out for
Chick to build town cred. Kind of like what Kirby did last game. Otherwise making some decent contributions, but I don’t like the tunneling.

PandaDarling – the ONLY time she EVER posts ANYTHING in this thread is when someone says something about her she doesn’t like. Period. She can only muster up a post when someone scumreads her or makes a disparaging comment about her activity. I get RL business, but seriously at this point, come on. If you’re town, act like it and actually make some decent posts and TRY for once. Because right now I’m really not liking your pity parties, which to me looks really scummy.

Evan just letting you know I doubt Chick and Panda would be a team; conflict af I say

Evan/F11/Cleb

Calling it now

then vote for me and end my suffering :lemon:

f11 is most likely imo, and cleb could be too esp. with his replacing out. But you've only got 2/3 at most there Dolby my dear, cuz I ain't it

then vote for me and end my suffering :lemon:

f11 is most likely imo, and cleb could be too esp. with his replacing out. But you've only got 2/3 at most there Dolby my dear, cuz I ain't it

Also, one more question, you sus F11 for being mysterious and coasty, yet nulled her under the same behavior last game. Her behavior was pretty similar last game, you’d agree yes? You said as always, yet, you sus her for something that you say is normal of her behavior and nothing else. Any other reasoning?

Also, one more question, you sus F11 for being mysterious and coasty, yet nulled her under the same behavior last game. Her behavior was pretty similar last game, you’d agree yes? You said as always, yet, you sus her for something that you say is normal of her behavior and nothing else. Any other reasoning?

"one more question" before I die right? :( reading between the lines

the behavior is similar from last game to this game, but this game she's putting out a bit more in terms of how she feels about people and I'm not sure I agree. Last game she looked like she was just trying to survive (and lel she ended up being survivor), this game I'm detecting that she's wanting to casually throw shade and it kind of bothers me. So same reason, but the behavior is a bit different.

"one more question" before I die right? :( reading between the lines

the behavior is similar from last game to this game, but this game she's putting out a bit more in terms of how she feels about people and I'm not sure I agree. Last game she looked like she was just trying to survive (and lel she ended up being survivor), this game I'm detecting that she's wanting to casually throw shade and it kind of bothers me. So same reason, but the behavior is a bit different.

If you were me, who would you lynch right now?

Tina and Evan both used the "if Dolby was mafia he would have lynched me already" line

- - - Post Merge - - -

If that's the only way you can justify Dolby being town you're obviously not reading his posts. Or you're scum. Many people often make the mistake as scum that they need to provide a solid reason to town lean someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like more so than an actual town would, if you know what I mean

If you were me, who would you lynch right now?

Panda or Tom. Those are my strongest scumreads. If I had to pick only one, Tom.

Panda always lurks, but her behavior this game has been rather egregiously unhelpful.

Tom always goes on the whole "D1's are stupid" rant but his refusal to share his thoughts is blatantly antitown to me, and I feel by killing Tom, we'd learn more about the people defending him or sr'ing him. Panda just seems like she's getting a lot of suss from all corners and so I think her death wouldn't be as helpful for informational purposes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tina and Evan both used the "if Dolby was mafia he would have lynched me already" line

- - - Post Merge - - -

If that's the only way you can justify Dolby being town you're obviously not reading his posts. Or you're scum. Many people often make the mistake as scum that they need to provide a solid reason to town lean someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like more so than an actual town would, if you know what I mean

Did...you actually read my rationale on Dolby? I feel like this thread is becoming a "lynch Evan" echo chamber but you're not actually questioning your assumptions or reading what I'm saying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and yes, Tina used the same reasoning as I did. So kill me and then you'll know for sure whether Tina is scum or not! Riiight?

...yeah no, wrong

I am actually against your lynch atm amazon

Town | Town-lean | Neutral | Scum-lean | Scum | Null

Trundle/Dolby/Tom

VanessaMay18

Arstotzkan/glow

Ryumia

Biancasbotique/SensaiGallade/Heyden/ITookYourWaffles

Chick/f11

tae/xCleb
  • I typically scum-read Byngo every game and tae isn't checking in until tomorrow.
  • xCleb is too quiet to read.

Doing some reading atm. I'd knock Tom down a peg now. Currently leaning more town on Waffles now, and Chick too.

Feeling uncertain in my reads of Arstotzkan and glow. I feel I might be being a little influenced by others opinions though.

Still trying to find a game f11 has been scum in. Read one Evan was scum in, but not sure if it's really helped me form an option so going to try locate another. If anyone can suggest game names that they remember either being scum in (except Freddy for Evan) that would be a huge help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back