• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't actually make a will oops, but I just wanna say maf is bussing so hard, I want waffles>tae, but the more I think of it Jacob could be scum too, I'll ISO tonight.

Didn't actually make a will oops, but I just wanna say maf is bussing so hard, I want waffles>tae, but the more I think of it Jacob could be scum too, I'll ISO tonight.

Wait, I’m wrong, timer says that we have another hour. Was going off the previous phase ends
Ugh

Ness said 8pm / timer said 9pm. Posting now anyway.

Waffles/tae > Panda/f11.

I?ve spoken enough on tae. It?s also worth noting that they were online during N3 and didn?t post in here.

Why Panda > f11? I didn?t like Panda?s reads list. Only one hard town read and null-read mogyay and f11 still at this late point in the game. There?s enough evidence surrounding Kermittea that a read of any description should have been plausible. Doesn?t even attempt to read f11. Doesn?t seem to even consider developments with Sensai. F11 doesn?t seem to consider it either, but the case she presented on him I can at least understand although much of it feels weak. I don?t agree much with her interoperation of his quotes.

Although in re-reading in the final hour I?ve realised I had in my notes in my post at the end of N2 several notes implying a Waffles x f11 pair. Most notably when Waffles was quite vocal about being against an f11 lynch. If Waffles is scum, there is no need to have been so against an f11 lynch. Going with the flow would have been a lot easier.

We already know that Toads claim non hostile TP (Survivor) but if heyden is really telling the truth this might conflict Toads claim thus it maybe confirmed that sk exist and if both are telling the truth it maybe possible that 2 TP exist. Right now I trust Toads 50/50 because of shot claim

Back then Day 1 to Night 1 people suspected Heyden which I really don't understand why it maybe 5% slight chance that the vig tried to shoot him last night if the vig did really tried to shoot him then it maybe possible that this vig is an amateur player I seriously don't get why waste shot on heyden tho.

If the detective investigate players especially on me, bianca, heyden and toads it would be much appreciated if you put this on your will.

Arstotzkan
Don't get me wrong I dunno how to I really put this but I don't like ya man in game not in general dont get me wrong tho, aside from the caption "scum mom" I really like how you post and all but for me somethings not right I really dunno how to put it tho but its like you have something on your mind that I really don't like well how do I really put this like an objective or smthing but I don't find anything scummy in your post so maybe sooner or later we will find out :lemon:

In this, Waffles wrote for the third time about seeming to disbelieve Heyden being shot. A lot of passive pushes instead of one strong push. Unsure/scum-red Kat but the case is flimsy and just full of fluff not even based on the game. Seems like a forced way of separating themselves but being unable to come up with a reason based on Kat's posts.

What is interesting though is that she encouraged the detective to inspect her, Bianca, Heyden, and Toads. We know that Toads was def TP and I?m TR?ing Bianca and Heyden. It would be a bold move to say this as scum - especially as we know the godfather is dead. Not sure if this is a positive about Waffles or if it was said to discourage the detective from inspecting them. i.e. oh this person is saying they are okay with being inspected therefore they must be town.

In the bizarre event that we have been going down the completely wrong path and that Jacob is scum (very unlikely) we can automatically rule out Dolby, Waffles, and Heyden as partners. In this scenario it would leave scum lying in Panda/tae/mog/f11. Although mog said ?altho maybe jacob but i like to sheep dolby so nvm)? in #2537 so maybe not her.

Do not under any circumstance claim. Never ever ever. Do you have an action that allows you to be certain you have found scum - i.e. detective? Actively push that person. No passive pushes like ?I think it might be X? and don?t out yourself by saying ?I am [role] and X is definitely town/scum?. Take a leaf out of Trundle?s book: push with complete certainty and conviction in your tone.

And finally, don?t lynch Sensai D4.

I thought we had another hour too, set my alarm to be an hour early lol

Day 4

no flavour again, sorry.

PandaDarling was killed overnight, Their role and will were lost.

48 hours for kingmaker to pick a new king.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok gonna assume that was doctor so trundle wasnt doc.
panda is such a weird kill but THANKS

Well rip, was the towniest/second towniest of that bunch. surprisingly wasn’t hit last night, but hey, we have an ML

Waffles today I’d think, Tae tomorrow. If we do think it’s Tae, honestly, that looks good on Sensai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back