• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOT!!!
Good job town! That was the best comeback ever. Thanks Ness for hosting this great game!

Feel kinda bad for mafia because they would have won had Arstotzkan survived 1 more phase

Wait Heyden was the doctor?? I never picked up on that oh wow
And I was convinced Bianca was KM (as seen in the obs chat lol)

Last edited:
Oh wow, took me SO long to realize Tina was the second KM, became a little obvious after Sensai got Kinged, but could've SWORN Bianca hinted towards being KM right after Trundle died.

Also Jacob you played really well, I didn't suspect you at all until you claimed :')

Arstotzkan who I guarantee you is the godfather and secretly Kolech EZIC scum. Ness unlock the voting thread so I can lynch this obvious scum thanks

i laughed when i read this lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyway next game in queue please i want to join a game

Hayden was doc, goddamn. I knew the Vet claim was fishy but I couldn't chance it UGHHHH

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Jacob you played really well, I didn't suspect you at all until you claimed :')

Thank you! Although it kinda sucks because as far as safe claims go I thought Coward made a fair amount of sense to me

gg town!!
would've had 4 doc saves if I didn't get RB'd or changed from trundle to jacob in the last 10 mins of D2 oh well

also jacob you did really well, too bad it came down to a matter of process of elimination ):

rip

wish i could’ve stayed in but ye

dolby im curious why u townread me based off my nearly nonexistent content

To address something that appeared in obs:

Chick said:
Okay, I?m gonna say that Tina's points on Tae are actually invalid!
Not like she?s scum or anything, she?s confirmed because of the hit.
Well, if I recall correctly then Tina said that she saw Tae viewing the thread.
But that?s false, because Tae is on invisible mode!

I viewed Tae's profile and looked at his recent posts.
His most recent post is his recent post he made *in the thread*. I guess he?s busy or something.
But still, it?s super scummy how he disappeared before the intermission when Toads died.
He didn?t post for the day and night, but I just read Ness' rules and they said;
?There may be exceptions to this if day/night phases progress rapidly at any stage in the game?.
So I guess he has a free pass but when Tae comes back he better have a load of explaining and defending to do.

I can see people on invisible. Tae was online lol.

Oh wow, took me SO long to realize Tina was the second KM, became a little obvious after Sensai got Kinged, but could've SWORN Bianca hinted towards being KM right after Trundle died.

I thought it was obvious when I king'd Dolby two days in a row. :p

On that note, here is the explanation as to crowning Dolby D3 + 4:

Tina said:
So, some of you see my crowning Dolby as a stupid decision D3. I saw it as a high risk high reward situation. If Dolby were town he had a higher probability of hitting scum over someone such as Heyden. As for D4, I had no way of hiding myself with so many of you pushing me for Queen. Re-crowning someone who had lynched the Godfather was the safest move I could make. Plus, I hoped Dolby would use that decision to correctly interpret my role. And it seems he did.

Lynch Tae. Hopefully Sensai will have a lead for you all for D5.

Viel Gl?ck.

PS Aiden smells.

I thought it was obvious when I king'd Dolby two days in a row. :p

On that note, here is the explanation as to crowning Dolby D3 + 4:

Yeah, that last message where I was like “stop focusing on Mog’s action claim” was me trying to tell you “I know your role and I know Mog’s to”

'tbh if Heyden is KM, we may not want to kill him, he's kinda easy to manipulate if you play your cards right.'

get rekt

Admittedly I waited HOURS after posting every time I crowned someone to try and deter attention from me. Often to make sure there were as many people online as possible when I did it. That's why crowning took so long.

I thought Bianca was kingmaker honestly,when she said RIP kingmaker cos I thought that Janitor didn't know the role. Didn't point it out bc I thought she would be modkilled for claiming/slipping. Apparently not tho.

I wanna say that I felt really really bad for lynching you Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back