The game goes on
And Im left for dead

I wish scum the best
May they live well
Hope the town rots
I'll see yall in hell :lemon:

Gl my scum children :,)

can you post it yourself please i accidentally deleted some wills

All the people who I listed as town are valid contenders for the kingship. Kinda don’t want Mog though because she doesn’t know enough about the game. I want y’all to sheep me on Sensai/Waffles though

Mfw you're playing Odyssey but youre scummy af
9Hyjivn.png
Gl scummy scummingtons :lemon:
will bois

Bianca is almost certainly town and idk why I didn’t trust her. The last scum are Sensai/Waffles, and one of Panda/f11/Tae. More so f11/Tae IMO

Bianca is almost certainly town and idk why I didn’t trust her. The last scum are Sensai/Waffles, and one of Panda/f11/Tae. More so f11/Tae IMO
vro it’s tae. Did you see that reaction from the missing kills :eyes:

I think maybe Mog or Tae...

Thank you Dolby, sorry I doubted you.

It is 100% not Mog, Kat went to town on her (or rather Kermit) in her reads, and Sensai choose to scumread Cleb/Kermit out of The Godfather’s when Heyden asked her. If Mog is scum I’ll eat my hat

- - - Post Merge - - -

vro it’s tae. Did you see that reaction from the missing kills :eyes:

Tbf, I am leaning towards Tae, but part of me doubts that he’d Scumread two teammates in his reads

I have some very anti-town things to say but I'll wait till day.
also, can mafia stack KP?

If there’s a vig, shoot Sensai/Waffles tonigbt. Tae>f11>Panda in order of scuminess after that grouping

I'd be willing to see Mog crowned as long as she promises to follow my guidance.

Lynch order for me is Waffles>Sensei and f11 or tae?? idk between the last 2 both of you are scummy af.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also doc forget about blues, protect someone who you townie read, my count says we have an alarmingly low number left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back