Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
I absoultely cannot stand anything that has vinegar in it. Ever since I was a baby, if I smell or taste vinegar I start gagging. It's just disgusting.

Raisins!! They're so disgusting. I was dared to eat one for $10 and I gagged and threw up a little bit, I can't stand them even touching the tip of my tongue.

Yuca, raw broccoli, and raw celery, I absolutely hate it.

Sushi (Ages ago when I tried it, it was a pre-made Tesco one. It was gone off) Realized that when i took the first bite. Never ever trying sushi again.

Raisins!! They're so disgusting. I was dared to eat one for $10 and I gagged and threw up a little bit, I can't stand them even touching the tip of my tongue.

I love raisins! Craisins are good too. Something about the weird taste makes me like it lol

Sushi (Ages ago when I tried it, it was a pre-made Tesco one. It was gone off) Realized that when i took the first bite. Never ever trying sushi again.

Same, every time I go to a Chinese buffet I always try the sushi because all anyone ever talks about is how good sushi is (this is an Americanized buffet though) and it tasted bad. I've only tried two types of sushi that actually tasted good to me

--
I don't really have a food that I hate but I would say oatmeal. Oatmeal isn't bad imo, but my mom likes to make it and if it's not finished in the first day, she'll put it back in the fridge and then take it out the next day for me to eat. And then she puts milk in it to make it softer and taste better, it makes me gag whenever I put it in my mouth

I refuse to eat any kind of oatmeal if it's more than a day old

Can't stand the taste and texture of peanut butter for some reason, have a strong hatred for oatmeal, and a general dislike of chocolate for who knows why

Peppers in general, I can't properly digest them and I hate the flavor.
Celery, it's gross crunchy water strings and it's so gross, like I can only stand it boiled down in some soups, but even then only v light.
Oysters are really nasty raw. It's like slurping down a cold congealed loogie...

Raisins, pineapple, fish balls(probs my most hated food, I hate those rubber balls), crab balls (p much the same but with a fried surface)... What I can think of now.. Oh and also a certain type of salt licorice lol.

I don't like black licorice either, urgh! I don't mind the fruit flavours, but I'd just rather not eat any of it.

I don’t eat mayonnaise.

I don’t eat raw fish.

I don’t eat raw meat.

(That is good enough—for now.)

Back