What is that one word you always misspell?

There's a few, but tonight I for some reason could not spell 'disengage' - I wanted to add an extra 'n' to be 'disengange'. Can't explain my reasoning behind that either, it just kept coming out that way when I typed fast.

mississipi? or misissippi? or mississippi? or misisippi? lol

I always browse out the right spelling before writting, but the next second I forgot already hahaha

mississipi? or misissippi? or mississippi? or misisippi? lol

I always browse out the right spelling before writting, but the next second I forgot already hahaha

Oh that's a good one. I try to remember after each 'i' (except the last) the consonant is repeated twice. Still have to say it in my head first though :p

I get confused by dessert and desert. I also tend to forget if separate has an a or an e after p. And this is just a typing error but sometimes I type hoe when I mean how. Ugh, I did that in a Power Point presentation once, kind of embarrassing.

I'm not sure if this is much of a misspell rather than a typo.

Whenever I text really fast instead of typing out 'you' I write 'toy.' My phone does not catch it because it isn't a misspelled word albeit the context doesn't make sense haha.

ex: How are toy today?

Other than that, sometimes it's 'recieve' when it's actually 'receive.'

Furniture.

I just can't seem to get the spelling of this word right and have to rely on spell check highlighting it to give me the proper spelling.

convenience is a word I used to struggle with. I hardly do any longer because I stopped using it mostly. embarrass. never remember how many r?s or s?s. view is a common typo (veiw), but I know bow it?s spelled.

I am a great speller in all reality. One word I used to have trouble spelling before is "beauty."

Diarrhea...

- - - Post Merge - - -

And embarrassed too... I always forget how many "s" and "r".

Back