• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is that one word you always misspell?

There's a few, but tonight I for some reason could not spell 'disengage' - I wanted to add an extra 'n' to be 'disengange'. Can't explain my reasoning behind that either, it just kept coming out that way when I typed fast.

mississipi? or misissippi? or mississippi? or misisippi? lol

I always browse out the right spelling before writting, but the next second I forgot already hahaha

mississipi? or misissippi? or mississippi? or misisippi? lol

I always browse out the right spelling before writting, but the next second I forgot already hahaha

Oh that's a good one. I try to remember after each 'i' (except the last) the consonant is repeated twice. Still have to say it in my head first though :p

I get confused by dessert and desert. I also tend to forget if separate has an a or an e after p. And this is just a typing error but sometimes I type hoe when I mean how. Ugh, I did that in a Power Point presentation once, kind of embarrassing.

I'm not sure if this is much of a misspell rather than a typo.

Whenever I text really fast instead of typing out 'you' I write 'toy.' My phone does not catch it because it isn't a misspelled word albeit the context doesn't make sense haha.

ex: How are toy today?

Other than that, sometimes it's 'recieve' when it's actually 'receive.'

Unfortunately is always the one I stumble on. Anything else I brainfart on immediately gets looked up.

Everything. Like, I can't spell anything end of story.

Furniture.

I just can't seem to get the spelling of this word right and have to rely on spell check highlighting it to give me the proper spelling.

convenience is a word I used to struggle with. I hardly do any longer because I stopped using it mostly. embarrass. never remember how many r?s or s?s. view is a common typo (veiw), but I know bow it?s spelled.

I am a great speller in all reality. One word I used to have trouble spelling before is "beauty."

Diarrhea...

- - - Post Merge - - -

And embarrassed too... I always forget how many "s" and "r".

Back