Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Feedback
100% (437) +
I've been seeing people with astrological items on wishlists lately. So, since I have a bit of time today, I figured I'd try to help some out with cataloging it. Just as well, I have June scanned in today so if you want you can visit her as well to order items.

Rules:
1. I will only be taking one person at a time since this is my main town.
2. You must complete the below form for me to include you.
3. Do not run off. You must stay close with me or I will cut wifi.
4. If you are doing both (catalog and rv) then I'll have you catalog first then follow me to the rv second. Once you are done in the rv or cataloging, you simply need to just let me know you're done and I will end session.
5. To do multiple trips, you must repost again in this thread.
6. I will post in here whose turn it is and let you know gates are open for you. Please do not come unless I specify it's your turn and I'm opening for you specifically.
7. Obviously, do not take any items/flowers/etc or run.
8. Please make sure you empty your pockets before coming to be able to catalog. Also please check your MEOW coupons to ensure you have what you need to order if using the RV.
9. The "special word" is Autumn. Please include it in your form for me to know you read all the rules/info. If it is not included, I will skip those forms. Thanks!

Info:

If you aren't familiar with the concept of cataloging. It simply means you pick up the items I have laid out on my station and you then drop them back down. The same items will then be available to order back in your town at your nookling stores. You do not keep the items I have laid out.

June's RV items: http://moridb.com/catalogs/XTsTW1hlcP
Astrological Set: http://moridb.com/catalogs/VljVwclc7y

Form:
Town Name:
Mayor Name:
FC:
Catalog or RV or Both:
Special Word:

My town info:
Town - Tadaima
FC you need to add - 2251-9927-9827

Last edited:
Town Name: Arashian
Mayor Name: Corrine
FC: 0275-7573-9598
Catalog or RV or Both: Catalogue
Special Word: Halloween

town: sugar
name: lynn
fc: 2638-3603-9001
catalog/rv: both

halloween :)

Open for you.

corlee1289, please let me know when you have my code registered and then I'll come back to you. Thanks.

Last edited:
Okay! I am doing a trade right now, but when I finish, I will notify you after I add your FC

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am waiting at my gate.

Town Name: Tuesday
Mayor Name: Mimi
FC: 1908-3742-9252
Catalog or RV or Both: Both
Special Word: Halloween

i've added you and am ready to go!

Open for a bit today and have June scanned in. Will probably be around till 11:30am before I need to go do some errands and may reopen later in the afternoon/evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back