• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 20 of each hybrid tulip for 2tbt each or other offers

MayorMya

Bells
Feedback
100% (41) +
Hey everyone! Apologies for inactivity. Here are the details about my offer:

*I am selling 20 purple and black tulips (40tbt in all) though if you're interested in non hybrid tulips as well, those are 1tbt each.

No tbt? No problem!

**For every 4 hybrid tulips you buy, you can give me 2 of the same hybrids that AREN'T tulips (ex 2 pink roses)**

**For every 2 non hybrid tulips you buy, you can give me 1 hybrid other than tulips!**

No hybrids? No problem!

**For every 4 hybrid/ non hybrid tulips you buy, you can trade me either 2 cedar saplings OR 1 bush of any kind (except yellow hibiscus) OR 1 cedar sapling AND 1 bush

Please note I only do drop off. Want faster contact? Add me on Discord! MayorMya#9748 !!!!

Happy shopping!!

Last edited:
I would like to order 20 pink and 20 orange tulips!
I would prefer to do trading in other hybrid flowers, if that is okay with you?
Therefore I would trade 20 other types of hybrid flowers, correct?
Do these hybrids I trade you have to be pink and orange, or can they be in any other colour?

Please like my post so that I am notified to check back your thread.

Great question. So yes, it would be 20 hybrids and they can be any color they don’t have to be pink and orange:) I’ll be available all day so I’ll be ready when you are

Can it be delivery to my town for the flowers?
I can give you 20 hybrid flowers, I just need to gather them first.
I will add your FC now :D

Back