Old Eggs
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (2) +
I've got a new side character in Dri'shi whose house I want to finish off, and another that I plan on creating. I don't feel like grinding the island for bells, so who wants to sell/trade some IGB for TBT?

I'm setting aside 500 TBT for trading, but I could be persuaded to part with more for an autumn wall/floor. ;)

I've got a new side character in Dri'shi whose house I want to finish off, and another that I plan on creating. I don't feel like grinding the island for bells, so who wants to sell/trade some IGB for TBT?

I'm setting aside 500 TBT for trading, but I could be persuaded to part with more for an autumn wall/floor. ;)

I would trade some igb but how much is worth 500tbt?

IIRC, the going rate is 200k IGB = 1 TBT. I'm willing to sell any amount of TBT, so it doesn't have to be 500 in one go. Otherwise... yeah, that'd be a lot!
Oh okay, I believe I have enough for 300tbt but let me check for sure. 300tbt would equal 60,000,000 right?

Oh okay, I believe I have enough for 300tbt but let me check for sure. 300tbt would equal 60,000,000 right?

Yep! By the way, I have all of the town fruits, and a couple art pieces from Redd's gallery that I'll be using for this, and you're welcome to keep any of them when our transaction's finished, if you want.

Yep! By the way, I have all of the town fruits, and a couple art pieces from Redd's gallery that I'll be using for this, and you're welcome to keep any of them when our transaction's finished, if you want.

Okay cool thank you..can u please add this fc 0705 6395 4737 it's my other town that has all the bells

If you still need IGB's for TBT, I have 400million on me I'm willing to trade.

I've got 300 TBT left that I'm willing to part with. :)

30M for 200 TBT? :)

I'm going by a 'first come, first serve' sort of basis here so I may not have any left after my next trade, but if I have any TBT left over aftewards, I'll let you know! I appreciate your interest.

Back