• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Help me pick a Jock Villager

Best Jock Villager?

• Teddy

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Bam

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Genji

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Other (Comment)

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
So. I adopted Snake, and made his home placement ready and waiting. I load my game up; and guess what? He plotted down in the wrong spot. :) <-- ( Sarcastic Smile)

So now I'm kicking him out. I'm not gonna bother with the 16 - villager cycle, in my opinion, it's too much for a villager that isn't Punchy. But i have his amiibo card so I wouldn't worry if it did happen to him.

Anyway, I need a new villager to be my jock. These are who I've been considering

- Teddy
- Bam
- Genji

I wanna hear others' opinions on who is best, and why.
I'm also open to any other suggestions, as long as they are Jock.

So, who do you think is best?

Have to go with Bam - he's one of my favourite Jocks and my current one in town :)

The correct answer is always Teddy. ;)

I do like all three though, can't really go wrong with any of them. Teddy is an absolute delight however.

Have to go with Bam - he's one of my favourite Jocks and my current one in town :)

Bam would suit the jock personality in town most, considering his interior. I'm attempting to get Deirdre in my town also and I wanna have as little of the same species as possible, with one of each personality type. Then again, I already am getting 3 in my new town eventually. (Punchy, Rosie, Lolly)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rudy because he has a simple and cute design.

I couldn't really take Rudy in my town even if I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to. I mentioned in another comment that I already have 3 cats, so it really just wouldn't work. 4 out of 10 the same species is kinda overkill for me, unless you're purposely making an all single species town.

I have Poncho right now and he's a cutie! I see you have no cubs, so maybe he would be a good option. :)
I think Genji has a very original design as well, but he'd fit more in a zen town, I believe. :)

The correct answer is always Teddy. ;)

I do like all three though, can't really go wrong with any of them. Teddy is an absolute delight however.

Teddy is nice, I had him as a starter a couple towns back, and he did begin to grow on me looks-wise. I wasn't originally fond of him but things changed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Poncho right now and he's a cutie! I see you have no cubs, so maybe he would be a good option. :)
I think Genji has a very original design as well, but he'd fit more in a zen town, I believe. :)

That signature of mine actually needs to be updated, oops :p But yeah, I was also considering Poncho as well, but something about him didn't appeal to me the way Teddy did. Still a very decent choice that I will consider, though.

Well I have Mac in my town and he's pretty cool.

Mac is okay, but honestly I've never been overly fond of the dogs. Maybe that's because I've always been a cat person myself?

my 3 favorite jocks: bill, poncho, and teddy!

I'm leaning towards either Bam or Teddy now. I agree with CaramelCookie saying that Genji is too "zen", and right now what I'm going with theme-wise, is a modern sort of forest. Like, a forest, but with pathings, and not so overgrown.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Scoot is cool c: but in your option I'd pick Genji :)

I did think Genji would be nice, but then figured he had too much of a zen vibe not what I'm into for my village. Who would your second choice be?

Where is the love for Ribbot? A robot complaining about sweating as they jog through your town is hilarious. Why is this robot frog so determined to build muscles he will never have? Why he is so smol and relentless? Why does he think he needs protein when he can't eat? There's so many profound questions stemming from this one villager, I find him inspiring. If a tiny robot frog believes he can build a perfect six-pack... then I think I can do anything too lol.

Anyway, Genji is cool as well. XD

Where is the love for Ribbot? A robot complaining about sweating as they jog through your town is hilarious. Why is this robot frog so determined to build muscles he will never have? Why he is so smol and relentless? Why does he think he needs protein when he can't eat? There's so many profound questions stemming from this one villager, I find him inspiring. If a tiny robot frog believes he can build a perfect six-pack... then I think I can do anything too lol.

Anyway, Genji is cool as well. XD

My oh my, that is some dedication to Ribbot right there. With the fact that He-- It? They? Who knows, it's a robot. With the fact that he physically can NOT build muscles whatsoever, I find it very ironic haha.

add me to the crazy train called Ribbot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

he's also the only robot in ACNL...

ilike genji the best of the ones you said. he looks really cool

i like antonio the best. i think anteaters are cute and i think he looks cute with his chinstrap beard.

i also like ribbot. a robot frog jock is a funny combination, but he really makes it work

Back