• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Alright, this is getting silly

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
So, I decided to give Unity a reset since it had Cherries and one of my other towns had a really good layout with Cherries as the starting fruit. While Cherries are my favorite fruit,,I want to have differant fruits in all of my towns. So when I finally found a map that was a good new start for Unity....well....Drago was a starter. One of the villagers I want in Cosmos.

This is also ridiculous as Ankha and Pekoe are living in Cosmos right now, the very town I want to move Drago over to, and THIS is the town I want Ankha and Pekoe in. Now that's three villagers who are in the wrong town.

Just wanted to share this, as well....it is rather ridiculous that two of my towns BOTH started with villagers I wanted to move to the other. And the two towns are the exact other one of the two.

OH man what luck. Can't tell if that's lucky or unlucky
If you have a second 3ds system or get a friend irl to help you could probably eventually move them into their respective towns :0 at least you don't gotta worry about looking on forums and amiibo cards and such

Last edited:
Like I've been saying, this game goes over and beyond to make things as annoying as possible.

"Play Animal Crossings New Leaf" they said. "It is relaxing." they said.

Back