• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Pictures of Your Pets!

Skyzeri

Veggie Hoarder
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Lobo
White Tulip
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Dogs, cats, birbs, hedgehogs, anything. Just attach a picture below so that Bell Tree can be in awe of your pet's cuteness.

I'll start. Here's Luna (white markings) and Jagermeister (black). I obviously named Luna lol. We got them about two months ago, and they are the light of my life~

IMG_7841.jpg

Also here is their Instagram (if you're into that kind of thing)

Last edited:
Your kittens are the cutest things ever. *-*

10580267_826873164014164_7404820284704081336_n.jpg

And your cat looks super sweet/cuddly.

oh boy ma dude you be wrong.
Contrary to her name, she is evil. ;-; But yes, she is super cuddly. :D She always throws up her food because she runs around afterward (not all wet food, though; it just depends on the type), and like, she never learns her lesson????

Your kittens are the cutest things ever. *-*

I also have a pet named Angel. She's a fish. I happened to take a photo of her yesterday. :)

8eLyXvh.jpg

I have around 45-50 tropical fish (distributed across several tanks) and four cats (aged 5-7). :blush:

Last edited:
I also have a pet named Angel. She's a fish. I happened to take a photo of her yesterday. :)
I have around 45-50 tropical fish (distributed across several tanks) and four cats (aged 5-7). :blush:

That's so cool (in regards to both of those statements). I love fish.

Cute. All of them. :D Tina, show us your cats.

Here's my cat, Minou. He loves to high five, greet and hang out with guests, and the zoomies.

2yum3d5.jpg
2dgssx0.jpg

Last edited:
Cute. All of them. :D Tina, show us your cats.

Here's my cat, Minou. He loves to high five, greet and hang out with guests, and the zoomies.

2yum3d5.jpg
2dgssx0.jpg

Oh my God, your cat is so cute. *grabby hands*

received_1620413314927323.jpg
received_1624038354564819.jpg 20160114_134844.jpg

From top to bottom - Amy, Loki, Cookie

Last edited:
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

20170920_152614.png

POWER: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
UNIQUENESS: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
VISION: β˜†β˜†
LONELINESS: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
COWARDICE: β˜†
LOVING: β˜†β˜†

20170127_154852.png

POWER: β˜†
UNIQUENESS: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
VISION: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
LONELINESS: β˜†
COWARDICE: β˜†β˜†
LOVING: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

20170216_134136.png

POWER: β˜†β˜†β˜†
UNIQUENESS: β˜†β˜†β˜†
VISION: β˜†β˜†β˜†
LONELINESS: β˜†β˜†β˜†
COWARDICE: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
LOVING: β˜†β˜†β˜†

Last edited:
This is my 2 year old Pomeranian, Inquisitor Da'len. She's about 7 pounds and she's very cuddly and extremely spoiled lmao, she's actually sitting on the couch right now staring at me and crying because I'm sitting in a chair with my computer instead of next to her where she can sit in my lap.
Dalen.jpg

This is her on the couch with her brother, Sir Maximus Sexiness (my mom's dog). She likes to burrow under blankets but this was a failed attempt because Max wouldn't get up lmao
Dalen and Max.jpg

i mostly have videos of him and im too lazy to fix them so i could upload them as gifs or something But Here Are Some Photos .
https://imgur.com/a/zDGDI
VIKljNZ.jpg

Fnr3QH3.jpg

XPaNlPm.jpg

W4E5Kqu.jpg

yes most those photos are taken w snapchat (and one is a screenshot from a video lmao) thats why they arent super high quality

he's a bit over 14 weeks old, his name is udo, and he likes to lie down on ur face and also to attack ur hands and feet

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

20170920_152614.png

POWER: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
UNIQUENESS: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
VISION: β˜†β˜†
LONELINESS: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
COWARDICE: β˜†
LOVING: β˜†β˜†

20170127_154852.png

POWER: β˜†
UNIQUENESS: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
VISION: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
LONELINESS: β˜†
COWARDICE: β˜†β˜†
LOVING: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

20170216_134136.png

POWER: β˜†β˜†β˜†
UNIQUENESS: β˜†β˜†β˜†
VISION: β˜†β˜†β˜†
LONELINESS: β˜†β˜†β˜†
COWARDICE: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
LOVING: β˜†β˜†β˜†

Holy guacamole I love this. I'm gonna choose the handsome boy. All I need is cuddles.

visibleghost; Your cat is precious. He could definitely be a model!

Back