my pink roses wont make more!

I don't think you can breed pink roses from pink + pink if that's what you're trying.
I believe you can only get them from red and white parent roses. :)

Pink roses are hardly to breed sometimes.

both pink rose parents are 10% to get pink rose.

red and white rose are 30% to get pink rose

What others have said is not true. There is a way to get 100% pink rose offspring.

Breed an [XX]Red and [XX]White (XX means that the flower came from the Island or a flower bag at Leif's) and you might get a [RW]Pink. If you put together two of those [RW]Pink, there's a chance you'll get [PP]Pink. Keep the offspring Pinks seperate from the pair of [RW]Pink that you're using. Once your [RW]Pink pair has produced two offspring Pinks, put those two guys together for a 100% chance of pink roses.

Source: I did this and get 3-4 new pink roses a day. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The reason this works is because flowers can pull offspring from whatever their parents are. [PP]Pink has PinkPink parents, so it can only produce more Pink Roses.

Never ever ever ever ever ever crossbreed flowers that you just randomly find in your town. The parentage caan be messy, and make it hard to produce more colors. Always get flowers for hybridizing from Island tours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You most likely have [RW]Pink which aree more likely to produce Red then Pink. You have to get two Pinks from your current Pink pair to be able to get 100% pink.

VM me for more questons if needed. :D

If you need a pair of certified home-bred pink roses, let me know! I can hook you up with some.

What others have said is not true. There is a way to get 100% pink rose offspring.

Breed an [XX]Red and [XX]White (XX means that the flower came from the Island or a flower bag at Leif's) and you might get a [RW]Pink. If you put together two of those [RW]Pink, there's a chance you'll get [PP]Pink. Keep the offspring Pinks seperate from the pair of [RW]Pink that you're using. Once your [RW]Pink pair has produced two offspring Pinks, put those two guys together for a 100% chance of pink roses.

Source: I did this and get 3-4 new pink roses a day. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The reason this works is because flowers can pull offspring from whatever their parents are. [PP]Pink has PinkPink parents, so it can only produce more Pink Roses.

Never ever ever ever ever ever crossbreed flowers that you just randomly find in your town. The parentage caan be messy, and make it hard to produce more colors. Always get flowers for hybridizing from Island tours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You most likely have [RW]Pink which aree more likely to produce Red then Pink. You have to get two Pinks from your current Pink pair to be able to get 100% pink.

VM me for more questons if needed. :D

Wow that's all quite...intense. I had no idea that the parent flowers had such an impact. I wonder how people even found out such a thing. Seems like a lot of work, honestly. Wow.

Back