• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 💖💖Keldi's Art Shop💖💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type Of Drawing: Mayor
Style: Chibi
Coloring: Tricolor
Reference: X (This is the only ref I have, it's for a friend.)
Total: 75?

Last edited:
Posting to see last post because BTF bugged out again :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Type Of Drawing: Mayor
Style: Chibi
Coloring: Tricolor
Reference: X (This is the only ref I have, it's for a friend.)
Total: 75?

The total's correct ^_^ (since you left a ? I felt like you were questioning kinda)
The drawing's for a friend you said? Okie dokie :)

definitely going to be taking advantage of the christmas special =w=
in the meantime though may i have a progress report on the art i already ordered from you, please?

definitely going to be taking advantage of the christmas special =w=
in the meantime though may i have a progress report on the art i already ordered from you, please?

Sure! Both have been inked and just need to be colored ^_^
I'll be posting them(+your order of Gio, I think his name was?) all at once when they're finished ^_^ Gio is complete and is just waiting for the other 2 to be finished :)

Sure! Both have been inked and just need to be colored ^_^
I'll be posting them(+your order of Gio, I think his name was?) all at once when they're finished ^_^ Gio is complete and is just waiting for the other 2 to be finished :)

yay! i look forward to seeing them, thanks for letting me know~

I bump you again! I expect thy thread to return with a scroll containing an ord- Just bump. I'll stop trying to make a joke.

-stalks until it's a reasonable time to order christmas/winter themed art-

Reopened! Just in time for the holidays!

Last edited:
guess who lol

refs:
mayor 1, my friend's mayor fog, seen on the left in this picture,, except his shirt is the black anchor tee and has the exact design of said shirt, not just an anchor; the artist of that picture simplified it. also please leave off the pipe!

mayor 2, my mayor candor, seen on the right in the above picture, except his hair is supposed to be in this style with a looser ponytail like this, his shoes are supposed to look like this, his shorts are supposed to be this color, his scarf is a long-tailed one (not a bandana), and he's supposed to have black leggings under the shorts.
(i'm sorry this is so specific, every artist i've gotten art from so far has done my mayor wrong and his design has been all over the place, and i'd really like it to be accurate for once xvx)
chibi style please~
any kind of christmassy activity would be cool, i dunno, drinking hot chocolate or something? that might be cute =w=
special request: give them santa hats!! but keep Candor's rainbow feather on his, and have the brim of Fog's sailor hat stick out from under his x3

offer: 200

if you need pose help for it i have a couple i found that are cute ♡

Type Of Drawing: OC
Style: chibi
Coloring: tri color? i would like fullcolor but i dont have much tbt
Reference: her or her
Total: uh 70 tbt? i think so

guess who lol

refs:
mayor 1, my friend's mayor fog, seen on the left in this picture,, except his shirt is the black anchor tee and has the exact design of said shirt, not just an anchor; the artist of that picture simplified it. also please leave off the pipe!

mayor 2, my mayor candor, seen on the right in the above picture, except his hair is supposed to be in this style with a looser ponytail like this, his shoes are supposed to look like this, his shorts are supposed to be this color, his scarf is a long-tailed one (not a bandana), and he's supposed to have black leggings under the shorts.
(i'm sorry this is so specific, every artist i've gotten art from so far has done my mayor wrong and his design has been all over the place, and i'd really like it to be accurate for once xvx)
chibi style please~
any kind of christmassy activity would be cool, i dunno, drinking hot chocolate or something? that might be cute =w=
special request: give them santa hats!! but keep Candor's rainbow feather on his, and have the brim of Fog's sailor hat stick out from under his x3

offer: 200

if you need pose help for it i have a couple i found that are cute ♡

Of course! It's only 100tbt though, so you can keep the ither 100 ^_^
I'm a little confused by your descriptions(especially the first one) so if you could pm me with descriptions as detailed/clear as possible(if you could make a "picture book" that would be helpful lol) ^_^ Sending poses would also be helpful!
Don't worry about being specific! That's great and makes it easier to know what I'm drawing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Type Of Drawing: OC
Style: chibi
Coloring: tri color? i would like fullcolor but i dont have much tbt
Reference: her or her
Total: uh 70 tbt? i think so

Yep, it's 70! I'm not sure since you only have 20 as of now and wouldn't want you to worry about getting enough tbt to order. If it's easier, I can hold off until you're sure you have enough ^_^

Of course! It's only 100tbt though, so you can keep the ither 100 ^_^
I'm a little confused by your descriptions(especially the first one) so if you could pm me with descriptions as detailed/clear as possible(if you could make a "picture book" that would be helpful lol) ^_^ Sending poses would also be helpful!
Don't worry about being specific! That's great and makes it easier to know what I'm drawing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep, it's 70! I'm not sure since you only have 20 as of now and wouldn't want you to worry about getting enough tbt to order. If it's easier, I can hold off until you're sure you have enough ^_^

dont worry i have like 400 in my abd

also if you choose to draw foxy ( the fox-like one ) she has no shoes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back