• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 💖💖Keldi's Art Shop💖💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda have two things I would like to order ^^
If you would only want to make one, then please pick the first one ^^
Thanks much for consideration! :D

I somehow have weird wishes, so I can totally understand if you don't want to do my requests '^^

Type Of Drawing:
A Melancholic Picture of my Mayor that looks like he is missing something. (seeking lost love, being depressed - kinda feelings)
Preferably a bit darker and would love to see some touch of Vampire
(without the Inclusion of Mythical things like Fangs, but maybe a Vampire-inspired Everyday-Outfit or Royal-Castle-Bedroom kind of Scenery.
Style: Regular
Coloring: Full Color (would love to see some black, red, blue, purple)
Reference: My Mayor (preferably with other or darker Clothes)
Total: 135 btb can and will definitely pay a bit more! ^^

Type Of Drawing:
A happy Music-inspired Picture of my Mayor. (I'd love him to sing along to a Radio or something similar)
If possible, please with the Clothing displayed in my Reference ^^
Style: Chibi
Coloring: Full Color
Reference: My Mayor
Total: 125 btb (if I'm not wrong?, pls let me know if I missunderstood the Prices ^^)

Last edited:
I only take one drawing at a time, so I'll do the first one! ^_^
It'll be a few days or so, and I'll keep you updated!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Announcement: I will be closing this art shop. I will still finish Almin's request, but the thread is closed. It's been really fun drawing for you guys, school's just gonna be a booshi when vacation's over ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back