• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 💖💖Keldi's Art Shop💖💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats okay!

okidoki litretur cloob :>

Doki Doki is NOT Oki Doki (btw what's your favorite moment in that game? Mine is a spoiler, but it's what I'll call "recording jumpscare" ^w^)

Doki Doki is NOT Oki Doki (btw what's your favorite moment in that game? Mine is a spoiler, but it's what I'll call "recording jumpscare" ^w^)
hoho yeah that really caught me off guard when i first saw it
mine is definitely when you finish "reading" yuri's scribbly poem and when you exit out of it her face is right up in your screen. the fact that her eyes move around add to the spook factor even more. imagine that at the foot of your bed. just watching you sleep. ok i should stop uhuhuh;;;;

when i saw the doki doki literature club i was like " omg a glitter force club? " but nope lol

Hi there. :) Hope that you're still accepting some commissions here.

Holiday: Christmas
Style: Regular style
Coloring: Full Color
Reference: [x , x , x] and [x , x]
Other Info: Having them exchange presents near a Christmas tree. Oh... I would like the female character to have long hair.
Total: 100

I think I did this correctly. Let me know if I did this right or wrong. I have enough bells for this in my ABD. Just to let you know before hand.

Last edited:
Hi there. :) Hope that you're still accepting some commissions here.

Holiday: Christmas
Style: Regular style
Reference: [x , x , x] and [x , x]
Other Info: Having them exchange presents near a Christmas tree. Oh... I would like the female character to have long hair.
Total: 100

I think I did this correctly. Let me know if I did this right or wrong. I have enough bells for this in my ABD. Just to let you know before hand.

Of course! ^_^
I'm working on all requests currently, but it might be a little longer than expected for personal reasons ^_^

Of course! ^_^
I'm working on all requests currently, but it might be a little longer than expected for personal reasons ^_^
Oh... I see. That's understandable. :)

Type Of Drawing: Chibi
Style: OC
Coloring: Tricolor - 11, 65, 36
Reference: (x)
Total: Is it 60? ;v; I don't know if I did it right ahhh

Can we order more than one? I LOVE your art! It's gorgeous *_____*

Last edited:
Type Of Drawing: Chibi
Style: OC
Coloring: Tricolor - 11, 65, 36
Total: Is it 60? ;v; I don't know if I did it right ahhh

Can we order more than one? I LOVE your art! It's gorgeous *_____*

Aw thank you! ^//^ After I finish the first drawing, you can order another one ^_^
It would be 70tbt :) No worries about counting wrong- I suck at math so little mess-ups don't bother me anymore ^_^
Edit: btw the type of drawing is what you'd like me to draw(OC, in your case) and the style is chibi/regular. Again, no worries- we all make our mistakes(hoo boy...I know I do haha)

Last edited:
Aw thank you! ^//^ After I finish the first drawing, you can order another one ^_^
It would be 70tbt :) No worries about counting wrong- I suck at math so little mess-ups don't bother me anymore ^_^
Edit: btw the type of drawing is what you'd like me to draw(OC, in your case) and the style is chibi/regular. Again, no worries- we all make our mistakes(hoo boy...I know I do haha)

Oh okay! :blush: Thank you :)

.......___
...../......\
__/.........\___
Datsa bump~

I can't express how much I LOVED the art you did of Lulu! ;v; It was just so beautiful...ahhhh

Type Of Drawing: Mayor
Style: Chibi
Total: 100? Or is it 115?

Last edited:
I can't express how much I LOVED the art you did of Lulu! ;v; It was just so beautiful...ahhhh

Type Of Drawing: Mayor
Total: 100? Or is it 115?

Aw ^//^ I'm glad you liked it!
It would normally be 125tbt, but since you've ordered before, it's lowered to 120tbt ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Type Of Drawing: OC
Coloring: Greyscale
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1617640.pudding
Total: Is it 70? Forgive me if I got that wrong

You did it right! ^_^

Could you do a chibi or animal crossing mayor drawing of all of my characters together?

https://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

Let me know if you accept and how much tbt you’d like!~

I remember these guys from my first art shop! ^_^
They'd be counted as Animal Crossing players, except for Kitty who'd be counted as an oc. I don't want to bankrupt you with type of drawing prices for each one 0^0 so I'll name the type of drawing price at 20tbt ^_^
If you could fill out the rest of the form, that'd be great! :D It just makes it easier to go back and see what I'm doing ^_^

Thanks so much! I completly missed seeing the order form xD

Type Of Drawing: Mayor and OC?
Style: Whatever it is you mentioned xD
Coloring: Just do what you like ^-^
Reference: https://toyhou.se/Issi/characters (each of these characters)
Total: Update-130TBT

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Thanks so much! I completly missed seeing the order form xD

Type Of Drawing: Mayor and OC?
Style: Whatever it is you mentioned xD
Coloring: Just do what you like ^-^
Reference: https://toyhou.se/Issi/characters (each of these characters)
Total: You said 20 tbt, so would that be 100tbt total right?

Thanks again!

From what you've said, you wanted a chibi for all the characters, so it would be 30tbt(10 for chibi, 20 for type of drawing)+ the amount for the coloring choice.
Since you left it to me, I think full color would be best for this since there are so many and a tricolor/greyscale can only do so much. The price would be 130tbt if you want me to go with the fullcolor ^_^

From what you've said, you wanted a chibi for all the characters, so it would be 30tbt(10 for chibi, 20 for type of drawing)+ the amount for the coloring choice.
Since you left it to me, I think full color would be best for this since there are so many and a tricolor/greyscale can only do so much. The price would be 130tbt if you want me to go with the fullcolor ^_^

Yes please! That sounds perfect :D 130 is very reasonable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back