• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Money tip! using the crafting tool!

Yellowbird

A very green Kiwi employee.
Bells
Switch
4377-3954-1790
Yellow Pansy
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
I noticed that if you craft the Ranch bed then it cost 260 to make!
and sells for 460! giving you a profit of 200 coins! :D
And it only requires 3 min of production and 6 common craft items to make!

22883788_1500072640108174_1590595681_o.jpg

If you need bells then this is good! However, since cotton is essential to build the tents early on, I don't think it's the best use of materials.

If you need bells then this is good! However, since cotton is essential to build the tents early on, I don't think it's the best use of materials.

Ohh, thats right but you can only have up to 2 tents?
Unless you use the second spot to build the item you can unlock from maxing your tent!
But good to know that its a trick to use with caution unless you are lucky and getting a lot of cotton from your villagers!

This is cool, but I'm pretty stocked up on bells at the moment it's the materials I'm always running out of haha

After you have crafted it then you go to the marketplace and talk to Timmy or Tommy and/or the Able sisters or kicks!
Then you can sell :)

Back